Showing 87 results

Archival description
Victoria University (Toronto, Ont.). Artifacts Collection
Print preview Hierarchy View:

65 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Flavelle Room Plaque (from Wymilwood)

This sign was originally outside the Flavelle Room on the first floor of Wymilwood. Plaque is painted with the inscription reading: This Room is named after Lady Flavelle in grateful acknowledgement of her interest in Victoria College and her generosity in furnishing the original Wymilwood as a Woman's Union in 1926.

Plaque for microfilming of Acta Victoriana

Plaque reads: Victoria University is grateful for the generosity of the classes of 1915, 1925, 1930, 1935, 1945, and 1960 whose reunion gift in 1985 made possible the microfilming of Acta Victoriana, thus preserving an important part of Canada's literary heritage for future generations of writers and scholars. Victoria also wishes to thank the Laidlaw Foundation for its support and encouragement of this project.

Trowel

Trowel from laying of cornerstone of Old Vic. “Presented to Mrs. Geo. A. Cox by the Regents of Victoria University on the Occasion of laying the Cornerstone in the Queens Park Toronto June the 15th A.D 1891”.
Made by Kent Bros.

Medal, Alfredus H. Reynar, 1862

On the front of the medal there is a picture of Young Queen Victoria front, with word adorn in Latin that state: “Universitas Victoria Collegium Fundata A.D. 1941”. On the back there is a picture of a wreath, with words adorn in Latin that state” “Praemium A Celsissimo Alberto Edwardo Principe Wallia Institutum A.D. 1860”.

Results 1 to 50 of 87