- CA ON00389 F4-7-2
- 1966 - 1994, predominant 1983 - 1985
Part of Henri Nouwen fonds
Sub-series consists of administrative materials relating to activities which Nouwen performed as a university professor within the administrative and social frameworks of the academic setting. This sub-series has been divided into sub-sub-series according to each academic institution, namely:
- University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana, USA.
- Yale Divinity School in New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
- Harvard Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- Boston College, in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA.
- Regis College, the University of Toronto, Canada.
It is highly likely that Nouwen created administrative records while a professor at the Joint Pastoral Institute of Amsterdam and the Catholic Theological Institute of Utrecht between 1968 - 1970. However, these records have not survived.