- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-10
- June 1972-July 1973
Showing 1966 resultsArchival description
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-11
- Feb 1973-Jan 1974
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-12
- July 1975-Nov 1982
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-13
- June-Sept 1983
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-14
- Feb-Dec 1984
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-4
- Dec 1953
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-5
- Nov 1958
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-6
- April-May 1960
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-7
- Feb-March 1967
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-8
- April-Dec 1970
- CA ON00357 2001-4- 1987.180V-3-9
- Dec 1970-Feb 1972
- CA ON00357 2001-15- 2018.01V-3-15
- CA ON00357 2001-10-1
Sub-series consists of financial statements, subscription books, financial and other records, 1869-1991, relating to general publicity, as well as specific Funds, including the Endowment Fund, Living Endowment Fund, Federation Fund, and Stouffer F...
- CA ON00357 2001-13-1
- 1979–1985, 1992-2002
Sub-series consists primarily of correspondence relating to gifts made to Victoria University, predominantly to the library, 1979– 1985, 1992, 2002. Also consists of a presentation regarding The Wood Family's benefactions to Victoria College,...
- CA ON00357 2001-18-1
Series consists of records of the Joint Health and Safety Committee and Victoria University health and safety policies and procedures and related records.
- CA ON00357 2001-15-1
Sub-series consists of architectural drawings and plans for buildings and building projects used for purposes other than academic.
- CA ON00357 2001-1
Series consists of annual reports of the Bursar to the Board of Regents, 1858–1862, 1870–1874, 1934–1986.
- CA ON00357 2001-6-1
Sub-series consists of architectural and technical drawings for existing, proposed and demolished buildings on the Victoria University campus.
- CA ON00357 2001-10
Series consists of four sub-series: general and specific funds 1869–1991; building and capital funds, 1922–1985; University of Toronto capital campaigns, 1958–1979; and scholarships, 1854–1986
- CA ON00357 2001-11
Series consists of records relating to grant applications, negotiations on the status of the federated institutions in the University of Toronto, graduate and theological studies, and provincial and federal government issues, 1952–1978.
- CA ON00357 2001-12
Series consists of correspondence, bargaining proposals, policies and procedures, collective agreements, contracts and other records relating to labor relations, 1967-2008, including Victoria Office Association material.
- CA ON00357 2001-13
Series consists of records related to legal contracts and agreements as well as estates, wills and gifts to Victoria University. The series is broken down into 3 sub-series
- CA ON00357 2001-14
Series consists of correspondence, questionnaires, statistics, conference minutes and other records relating to the Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers and the Canadian Association of University Business Officers, 1937–...
- CA ON00357 2001-15
Series consists of correspondence, leases and other legal agreements, court documents, surveys, deeds, mortgage records, sketches, financial and other records, 1871-2009, relating to the administering of properties owned by Victoria and not used...
- CA ON00357 2001-16
Series includes files containing typescript articles, correspondence and other material for Vic Reports periodicals and material related to books focused on the history of Victoria College and prominent figures in the Victoria University community.
- CA ON00357 2001-17
Series consists of correspondence, financial ledgers, journals, cashbooks, applications and notices, studies, reviews, financial statements and other records relating to Burwash Hall and men’s and women’s residences, 1913–1986.
- CA ON00357 2001-18
Series consists of correspondence, personnel position descriptions, salaried job positions and other records relating to salaries, insurance schemes and pensions of all the staff at the University, 1940-1990; personnel files, including pension mat...
- CA ON00357 2001-19
Series consists of correspondence, financial statements and other records relating predominantly to students who were candidates for the ordained ministry in the United Church, as well as academic staff who were United Church ministers, 1925–1984.
- CA ON00357 2001-6-1-1987.108V-1A-1
- CA ON00357 2001-6-1987.114V-1-1
- CA ON00357 2001-20-1987.114V-1-2A
- CA ON00357 2001-20-1987.114V-1-2B
- CA ON00357 2001-10-1-1987.116V-1
- CA ON00357 2001-22-1987.133V-1
- CA ON00357 2001-14-1987.177V.14.1
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-1
- CA ON00357 2001-2-1987.180V-1-1
- July 1949–June 1950
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-10
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-11
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-2
- CA ON00357 2001-2-1987.180V-1-2
- June 1959–May 1960
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-3
- CA ON00357 2001-2-1987.180V-1-3
- Oct 1959–March 1960
- CA ON00357 2001-2-1987.180V-1-4
- Oct 1959–March 1960
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-4
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-5
- CA ON00357 2001-2-1987.180V-1-5
- Sept 1969–March 1970
- CA ON00357 2001-2-1987.180V-1-6
- May 1979
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-6
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1987.180V-1-7