- CA ON00357 2001-15-2001.024V-3-14
Showing 1966 resultsArchival description
- CA ON00357 2001-6-2015.04V-2-12
- CA ON00357 2001-6-2009.10V-2-6
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-1
Contains “Constitution of a Seminary of Learning” followed by a list of subscribers to the building fund for Upper Canada Academy.Subscribers are mostly from the area between Kingston and Cobourg and the Toronto area. (see also 89.115V)
- CA ON00357 2001
Fonds consists of the records from the Upper Canada Academy and the period when Victoria University (formerly College) was situated in Cobourg. It includes records of the Academy Treasurer, John Beatty and of the Bursars/Treasurers, John Potts a...
Victoria University (Toronto, Ont.). Bursar's Office
- CA ON00357 2001-9
Series consists of records related to the University's finances and investments. Included are account books and ledgers, financial journals, financial daybooks, cash books, subscription books for fund raising, and other financial record books...
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-4
- [ca. 1836-ca. 1843]
Mostly relating to John Beatty’s account with the school, and a couple of items relating to John Ryerson
- CA ON00357 2001-9-2007.043V-1-10
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS13-1
“U.C. Academy in a/c with John Beatty”“Victoria College in a/c with John Beatty”
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS1-2
- 1839-1848, 1858-1860
Accounts with staff and students, 1839-1846Account of “Books Sold by H. Biggar” (Treasurer), 1846-1848Blotter for inventory, [ca. 1858]Vouchers for food, fuels, dry goods, chemicals, drugs, labour, etc., 1858-1860Account with Richard Davey for mea...
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS1-1
Cash paid to teachers, 1839-1845Payments for books, stationary, 1839-1845Cash to Robert Webster, 1841-1846Debits and credits to “Banks”, 1844-1846
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-1-1
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-1-2
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-1-3
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS13-3
- 1841-1846, 1858-1862
Upper Canada Academy/Victoria College in account with Robert Webster,1841-1844, and with Mrs. Sarah Webster, 1844-1846 (food, dry goods,chemicals, garden supplies, hired help, etc.)“General Inventory of Furniture, Goods, etc. May 1858”Cash debits ...
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-4-3
Includes “Account of Sales – Books, etc. from U.C. Academy, Book Room”, "Account of Books, etc. sold in Victoria College"
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-4-4
Inventory of books, 1844 November 1“Victoria College Day Book” 1844-1845
- CA ON00357 2001-22
Series consists of general administrative files of the Bursar's office, general correspondence files, 1846–1984; and files containing correspondence, reports, notes, flow charts and other records regarding administrative restructuring and bus...
- CA ON00357 2001-22-1992.148V-2-1
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS1-3
Alphabetical index to namesAccounts with staff and students, 1846-1850
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS13-2
Victoria College in account with Treasurers, 1846-1852“Cash”, 1856, 1858-1862
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-4-5
- 1849-1857, 1875-1885
“Victoria College Day Book”, 1849-1857Register of student fees received, 1875-1885
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS12-3
- 1849-1851, 1857-1862, 1876-1878
Alphabetical index to namesAccount book for book sales, 1849-1851[Daybook?], 1857-1859[Daybook for Boarding Hall?], 1858-1862Subscriptions for a monument to Rev. Wm. Case, 1876“Educational Collections”, 1878“Boarders Names”, 1858-1862
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-5
Register of Bills Payable, 1850-1852, 1874-1884Register of Bills Receivable, 1875-1882
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-1-4
- 1850-1857, 1875-1886
Alphabetical index to namesAccounts debited and credited, 1850-1853Scholarships, 1852-1856Furniture, 1855-1857Victoria College (debit) and Contra (credit), 1853-1857“Rev. John Ryerson Treasurer in account with Victoria College”, 1857 (also 1851-18...
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-2
Alphabetical listing of subscribers
- CA ON00357 2001-10
Series consists of four sub-series: general and specific funds 1869–1991; building and capital funds, 1922–1985; University of Toronto capital campaigns, 1958–1979; and scholarships, 1854–1986
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1992.148V-TR
- CA ON00357 2001-10-4-1992.148V-1-7
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-1-5
- 1857-1862, 1876-1885
Accounts, 1857-1862Account with Richard Jones (Treasurer), 1876-1885Salaries to staff, 1878-1879Scholarships, 1880-1884
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-5-1
- 1857-1862, 1874-1878
Daybook, 1857-1859Accounts for Boarding Hall, Servants Wages, foods, wood, 1859-1862“College Loans”, 1874-1878“Subscriptions for Repairs and erecting new Buildings”, 1874-1877“Building Fund Disbursements”, 1876-1878
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-6
Register of student fees and residence chargesInventory of Furniture and Dining Room StockMemoranda
- CA ON00357 2001-1
Series consists of annual reports of the Bursar to the Board of Regents, 1858–1862, 1870–1874, 1934–1986.
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-7
- 1858-1859, 1868-1875
Minutes of Educational Committee, 1858-1859Victoria College debit and credit, 1870-1873Educational Fund Collections, 1872-1875Student fees and charges, 1869-1871Payments, 1868-1869
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1992.148V-1-1
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-OS2-1
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-2-1
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-7-8
- 1867-1871, 1877-1878
“Cash Account of Fees for Room Rents and Fuel”, 1867-1871Philosophy lecture notes, 1877-1878
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1992.147V-2-7
- CA ON00357 2001-10-1
Sub-series consists of financial statements, subscription books, financial and other records, 1869-1991, relating to general publicity, as well as specific Funds, including the Endowment Fund, Living Endowment Fund, Federation Fund, and Stouffer F...
- CA ON00357 2001-10-1-1989.123V-1-2
- CA ON00357 2001-1-1990.045V-1-1
- CA ON00357 2001-15-2001.024V-2-26
- CA ON00357 2001-15
Series consists of correspondence, leases and other legal agreements, court documents, surveys, deeds, mortgage records, sketches, financial and other records, 1871-2009, relating to the administering of properties owned by Victoria and not used...
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-2-2
- CA ON00357 2001-13-2
Sub-series consists of correspondence, legal agreements and contracts, petitions, estate files and wills and other records relating predominantly to estates which included bequests and trust funds for Victoria University, 1872-2007; including the ...
- CA ON00357 2001-13-2-1992.147V-1-6
- CA ON00357 2001-15-1992.147V-2-1
- 1872, 1877
- CA ON00357 2001-9-1989.117V-5-2
p. 3-5: “The following entries (omitted at the proper dates – between 1862 and 1867) relate to efforts to pay the College debt"
- CA ON00357 2001-13
Series consists of records related to legal contracts and agreements as well as estates, wills and gifts to Victoria University. The series is broken down into 3 sub-series