This sub-series consists of 253 drawings outlining the design and construction of the Trinity College Chapel. Many full scale architectural details are included, as are original ink-on-linen architectural drawings. Plans for the Chapel Addition to Trinity College, Toronto by Sir Giles Scott & Son, Architects, London, England and Associate Architects George & Moorhouse, Toronto, Job No. 387, range in date from 1947 when the preliminary drawings were first made by Sir Giles Scott, to 1955 when the final stages of construction were completed by George & Moorhouse. Many drawings bear no date. The plans are found on several formats and materials. The drawings sent from England by Sir Giles Scott & Son are white�prints. The drawings done by Associate Architects George & Moorhouse, Toronto, are linen, tissue, with additional blueprints and photoprints. In many cases, only the blueprint copy has survived at this location. In order to assemble a complete set, in sequence, it has been necessary to include both original drawings and blueprint copies. Preliminary plans for the Proposed Chapel, Trinity College, have been annotated, "Anthonys", possibly W.E. Anthony. George & Moorhouse's stamp for Men's Residence & Dining Hall has been used for Dwg No. U of T 12-115.