- CA ON00357 2188-1987.13.01.03
Showing 65 resultsArchival description
- CA ON00357 2188-1987.149.01.03
Created for the Sesquicentennial celebrations.
- CA ON00357 2188-1990.047.01
- CA ON00357 2188-1994.168.01.02
Two gold spoons given by Hanshin University, Korea to Victoria University. From 411, Yangsan-dong Osan Kyounggi-do 447-791 Korea
- CA ON00357 2188-1999.086.01.02
Two ornamental bronze door handles/plates from the front doors of the Birge-Carnegie Building. Designed and executed by the Brommsgrove Guild of Worcestershire, England. Removed from front doors of Birge Carnegie in July 1999 to make way for the installation of a crash bar.
- CA ON00357 2188-2012.17.01.01
T-shirt with names of cast members
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.04
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.05.02
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.06.1
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.10
On the front of the medal there is a picture of Young Queen Victoria front, with word adorn in Latin that state: “Universitas Victoria Collegium Fundata A.D. 1941”. On the back there is a picture of a wreath, with words adorn in Latin that state” “Praemium A Celsissimo Alberto Edwardo Principe Wallia Institutum A.D. 1860”.
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.15.02
The Rev. William Morley Punshon married the daughter of A.H. Reynar
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.17
Plaque contains the medallions with the class winner for each year from 1908-1922
Victoria College (Toronto, Ont.). Women's Literary Society
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.19
Cane has a silver band with The Bob 1924 and initials E.C.B engraved near the hilt.
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.25
Plaque reads: Victoria University is grateful for the generosity of the classes of 1915, 1925, 1930, 1935, 1945, and 1960 whose reunion gift in 1985 made possible the microfilming of Acta Victoriana, thus preserving an important part of Canada's literary heritage for future generations of writers and scholars. Victoria also wishes to thank the Laidlaw Foundation for its support and encouragement of this project.
- CA ON00357 2188-2016.18.26
Item is a framed piece of material with the names of the Victoria College class of 1902 embroidered around 02.