The fonds consists of textual material and photographs. Much of the material relates to articles, speeches, books, book chapters, radio/television scripts, and book reviews written by JWH in the areas of Canadian foreign policy and international organization. As well, there is material relating to conferences and seminars in which he participated and organizations with which he was involved, files on his teaching at Glendon College, the University of Toronto, and Leeds University and his doctoral students, files of business and personal correspondence, material collected for his two-volume work, The Shaping of Peace, family and professional memorabilia.
- Book Chapters
- Radio & Television
- Book Reviews
- Conferences, Seminars, Convocations
- Glendon College, University of Toronto, Leeds University
- PhD Students
- Comments on Others’ Papers/Interviews with JWH
- CIIA Fellowships
- Centre for International Studies, University of Toronto
- Other Organizations & Institutions
- Miscellaneous Correspondence
- Papers Collected for The Shaping of Peace
- Personal Correspondence
- University Activities
Holmes, John W.