- CA OTUFM 08
Fonds includes memorabilia , photographs, correspondence, lecture notes, brochures and programs.
Lambert, George James
1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Fonds includes memorabilia , photographs, correspondence, lecture notes, brochures and programs.
Lambert, George James
Collection consists of Herman Geiger-Torel's library of piano-vocal scores, including his markings and notes.
Including 189 piano-vocal scores :
• Beethoven Fidelio. German. Peters. Pl.no. 7240 (With typescript dialogue)
• Bellini Norma. French. Leduc. Pl.no. 3605
• Norma. Italian. Ricordi, 1960. Pl.no. 41684
• La Sonnambula. German and ltalian. Peters. Pl. No. 5271
• Bizet Carmen. French and English. Boosey and Hawkes. Pl.no. US Bk251
• Carmen. French and English. Schirmer, 1958. #421. Pl.no. 12117
• Carmen. French. Choudens
• Boito Mefistofele. Italian. Ricordi. Pl.no. 44720
• Britten Rape of Lucretia. English and German. Boosey and Hawkes. Rev. 1947. Pl.no.15846
• Catalani Loreley. Italian. Ricordi. Pl.no. 54916
• Charpentier Louise. French. Heugel, 1900
• Cimarosa Il matrimonio segreto. Italian. Ricordi, 1944. Pl.no. 441687. Presentation copy from Ernesto Barbini
• Donizetti Don Pasquale. Italian and English. F. Colombo, 1965. Pl.no. 2419-231
• L'elisir d'amore. Italian. Ricordi. Pl.no. 41688
• Lucia di Lammermoor. Italian and German. Peters. Pl.no. 7736
• Dukas Ariane et barbe-bleue. French. Durand, 1906
• Gluck Alceste. English, French and German. Breitkopf & Härtel, 1904. Pl.no. V.A. 2039
• Orpheus. French and German. Peters. Pl.no. 9902
• Gounod Faust. French and English. Schirmer, 1930. Pl.no. 16100
• Roméo et Juliet. French and English. Schirmer, 1925. Pl.no. 13203
• Roméo et Juliet. French. Choudens. Pl.no. 1411
• Humperdinck Hänsel und Gretel. German. B. Schott’s Söhne, 1894. Pl.no. 25618
• Hänsel und Gretel. English. Schirmer. Pl.no. 31957
• Lehár Die lustige Witwe. English. Chappell, 1907. Pl.no. 23260
• Die lustige Witwe. German and English. Doblinger : Glocken
• Massenet Manon. French and English. Schirmer, 1940. Pl.no. 38782
• Werther. French. Heugel. Pl.no. 1812
• Menotti The consul. English. Schirmer, 1950. Pl.no. 42369 (With stage designs for the Guelph
• The medium. English and French. Schirmer, 1947. Pl.no. 41701
• The old maid and the thief. English. Ricordi, 1943. Pl.no. N.Y. 1282
• Milhaud Le pauvre matelot. French. Heugel, 1927. Pl.no. 29532
• Montemezzi L’amore dei tre re. Italian. Ricordi, 1915. Pl.no. 114651
• Monteverdi Poppea. Italian. Suvini Zerboni, 1937. Pl.no. S.501Z
• Mozart La clemenza di Tito. German and Italian. Breitkopf & Härtel. Pl.no. 12866, VA209
• Cosi fan tutte. Italian and German. Breitkopf & Härtel. Pl.no. E.B. 1666
• Cosi fan tutte. Italian and English. International, 1948 Pl.no.1051
• Cosi fan tutte. Italian and English. Schirmer, c1952. Pl.no. 42735 (With 1973 and 1974 COC tour notes)
• Die Entführung. German and Italian. Peters. Pl.no. 6445
• Die Entführung. German and English. Boosey & Hawkes, c1944. Pl.no. US Bk no. 109
• Don Giovanni. German and Italian. T. Ackermann. Pl.no. E.B.2180
• Don Giovanni. English and Italian. Boosey & Hawkes, 1966. Pl.no. H.15593
• Le nozze di Figaro. Italian and English. Schirmer, 1951. Pl.no. 42226
• Le nozze di Figaro. Italian and German Breitkopf & Härtel, 1899. Pl.no. V.A.1716
• Die Zauberflöte. German. Peters. Pl. no. 10425
• Die Zauberflöte. German and English. Schirmer, 1941. Pl.no. 39678
• Nicolai. Die lustigen Weiber von Windsor. Peters. Pl.no. 7774
• Offenbach Les contes d’Hoffmann. German and French. Choudens. Pl.no. A.C.5301
• Pergolesi La serva padrona. English. Kalmus, 1934
• Puccini La Bohème. German Ricordi c1897 Pl.no. 100171
• Gianni Schicchi. German Ricordi c1920 Pl.no. 118100 (118097)
• Gianni Schicchi. Italian and English Ricordi Pl.no. 121158 c1930
• Madama Butterfly. Italian Ricordi c1907 Pl.no. 110000
• Manon Lescaut. Italian Ricordi c1893 Pl.no. 95567
• II tabarro. German Ricordi c1920 Pl.no. 118098 (118097)
• Rossini Il barbiere di Sivigia. Italian Ricordi Pl.no. 41691
• Saint-Säens Samson et Dalilah. French and German Durand c1907 D&F 6935
• Strauss, R. Ariadne auf Naxos. German Furstner c1940 (B&H 1943) Pl.no. 6368 A.7453F.
• Elektra. German Furstner Sept 1 1969 production notes c1936 (B&H 1943) Pl.no. A.5654F. • Rosenkavalier. German and English. Boosey & Hawkes Pl.no. c1943 F.500
• Salome. German and English. Fürstner c1910 Pl.no. A.5503F.
• Salome. German and English. Hawkes & Son c1943 Pl.no. H15570
• Tchaikovsky Eugene Oniegin. Russian and English. Schauer & May Pl.no. 153
• Eugene Oniegin. German and English. Schirmer, 1936. Pl.no. 20096
• Queen of spades. French. A. Noël. Pl.no. A.N. 2068 (With list of props)
• Verdi Aida. Italian Ricordi 1944 Pl.no 42602
• Aida. Italian and English Schirmer, c1925 Pl.no.13573
• Ballo in maschera. German and Italian Ricordi Pl.no. 108971
• Falstaff. German Ricordi c1893 Pl.no. R&C 96370
• La forza del destino. Italian Ricordi 1944 Pl.no.41381
• Otello. Italian and English International 1948 ed #1000 • Rigoletto. Italian and German A. Kranz Pl.no. C.44991
• La traviata. Italian Benoit 276p.
• Il trovatore. German and Italian A. Kranz Pl.no. 18739 (Peters) 239
• Wagner Der fliegende Hollander. German Furstner c1909 Pl.no. A5777F
• Lohengrin. German Breitkopf & Hartel Pl.no. V.A. 301
• Die Meistersinger. German and English B. Schott's Sohne Pl.no. 18975a
• Parsifal. German B. Schott's Sohne Pl.no. 28400 c1910
• Walküre. German and English B. Schott's Sohne c1899 Pl.no. 26590 (Schirmer 1904)
• Walküre. German Peters Pl.no. 9803
• Rheingold. German Peters Pl.no. 9800
• Siegfried. German and English Breitkopf & Hartel c1914 Pl.no. RW 9
• Götterdämmerung. German and English Schirmer Pl.no. 37215
• Götterdämmerung. German B. Schott's Sohne c1908 Pl.no. 28000
• Tristan und Isolde. German (2 copies) Breitkopf und Härtel Pl.no. V.A.524
• Tristan und Isolde. German. Peters Pl. no. 9815
• Weber Oberon. German. Universal c1919 Pl.no. U.E. 5877 New dialogue and essay by H. GT.
• Weill Down in the valley Schirmer c1948 Pl.no. 41905 • Willan, Healey Deirdre. Photocopy of ms. 162 p.
• Wilson, C. Heloise and Abelard Photocopy of ms. 304 p.
• Wolf-Ferrari Quattri rusteghi. German and Italian J.Weinberger c1905 Pl.no. 1450
• Wolff, M. Der Heilige. German B. Schott's Sohne c1913 Pl.no. 29647. With composer's autograph to Lina Geiger-Kullmann, 1935
Fonds consists of material relating to Kathleen Parlow's personal life and her musical career. Includes photographs; correspondence; daybooks; sheet music; concert programs; press; and personal material.
Fonds consists of records related to the establishment and operation of the Virginia Woolf Society.
Fonds is comprised of the following series: Series 1: Correspondence; Series 2: Administrative Records; Series 3: Records relating to Virginia Woolf Miscellany; Series 4: Articles and news clippings; Series 5: Photographs; and Series 6: Audiovisual Records.
The International Virginia Woolf Society
The fonds is divided into two series.
Series 1 contains course notes, correspondence, addresses, articles, manuscripts, notes, minutes, and photographs relating to the activities of Thom Greenfield as a professor of educational administration at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education and as a gay activist, especially in relation to "Gay Fathers of Toronto", of which he was one of the founders.
Series 2 contains professional materials that relate to Greenfield's appointment at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (correspondence with students and faculty, letters of reference, memoranda, and manuscripts), editorial work related to Greenfield's position as Associate Editor of "Curriculum Inquiry," manuscripts and correspondence related to the organization "Gay Fathers of Toronto," manuscripts for "The educational programs and purposes of the Batchewana Band: a management audit,"and personal correspondence and manuscripts relating to finances, politics, and family.
Greenfield, T. Barr (Thomas Barr)
Fonds consists of correspondence from Isabel (Overton) Bader to Alfred Bader, 1949-1951, 1975; correspondence from Alfred to Isabel, 1975; correspondence from Mrs. Overton to Alfred, 1949, 1951; and records re "A Canadian In Love", the published collection of letters with an introduction by Roseann Runte, 2000.
Fonds consists of the following series: Correspondence; Records relating to literary works; Photographs; and Family records.
Fonds consists of the following: marriage registers of Victoria College Chapel which include entries from Emmanuel College (predominantly prior to 1958), 1897-1915, 1922-1983 [accession 1989.118V]; marriage registers of Victoria College Chapel, 1983-1992 [accession 1995.079V], 1997-2002 [accession 2003.126V] and Chaplain's Report from 1993 .
Victoria University (Toronto, Ont.). Chaplain's Office
Fonds consists of minutes, 1903-1915.
Victoria University (Toronto, Ont.). Alma Mater Society
Subject files containing correspondence, reports, financial statements, and minutes of committee meetings; files re,employment issues, pensions, workplace policies and UTSA history. Includes President Mel Martin office records; Executive Council minutes; Board of Representatives minutes. Finances Internal; membership list, grievance case files.
University of Toronto Staff Association
Fonds consists of records and personal ephemera collected by Lloyd during her years at Trinity College and after graduation. Materials include scrapbooks with pasted-in materials, a diploma and class composite, programmes and informational booklets, photographs, felt crests, hats, and a St Hilda’s blazer.
Alice Rosamond Lloyd
Fonds consists of records of students registered, examinations, student marks, orders of proceedings, 1857–1884; financial records, 1861–1891. Some records were kept by Albert Carman in his capacity as Professor and later Principal.
Albert College (Belleville, Ont.)
Fonds consists of the records of the Registrar and Associate Registrar, primarily relating to Victoria College students and student records as well as awards, prizes and scholarships, convocations, registration procedures, baccalaureate services, receptions, counselling, etc. Fonds also consists of material related to the Registrar's work with the Senate. Records include correspondence, annual reports, as well as ephemera and photographs.
Fonds consists of three series: Correspondence/subject files, 1893–2013; Student records, 1837–2008; Photographs.
Victoria College (Toronto. Ont.). Registrar's Office
Fonds consists of register of students in the Department of Medicine, 1858-1875; register of students examined by the Medical Board of Examiners, 1880-1892, including Uzziel Ogden's account with Victoria University; announcements (calendars), 1857-1883 (incomplete, and includes Montreal, 1878-1879 to 1881-1882); correspondence, reports and other records, 1855-1881 (includes Montreal 1878-1881); examinations, 1857; and medical diploma for James Edward Forfar, 1889.
Victoria University (Cobourg, Ont.). Department of Medicine
This fonds consists of two accessions: B1978-0002: Correspondence, memoranda on administrative functions, programmes and invitations, and press clippings on university affairs relating to Evans' duties as Registrar of the University (1948-1958) and later, Director of Alumni Affairs (1958-1970). [1 box, 1944-1976] B1987-0049:Correspondence, articles, maps, and plates relating to his position as Director of Alumni Affairs and of the U of T Athletic Association. [2 boxes, 1930-1948]
Evans, Joseph Cooper
Records documenting Dr. Sisam's career as a forester from his time as a student at the University of Toronto through to his time as Dean of the Faculty of Forestry. Included are memos, correspondence, reports relating to the Faculty of Forestry; records documenting his membership on the Advisory Committee of the Ministry of Lands and Forests; early correspondence with the Ontario Paper Company; numerous governmental reports and academic papers on the Canadian forest industry and forestry education in Canada; draft chapters of what appears to be a history of the University of Toronto Faculty of Forestry; records relating to his involvement in various associations such as the Canadian Institute of Forestry and the Ontario Professional Foresters.
Photographs include 2 photoprints of the Ontario Forestry Association, Annual Meeting and Dinner, 1958 and 1970.
Sisam, J. W. B.
This fonds contains 30 accessions from the University of Toronto Press
University of Toronto Press Incorperated
This fonds contains 8 accessions from the Gerstein Science and Information Centre, the Science and Medicine Library in the Sigmund Samuel Library Building. See accession-level descriptions for more details.
University of Toronto Libraries. Gerstein Science and Information Centre
Personal and biographical files, subject files, lecture notes, addresses, articles of Prof. C. Roger Myers, professor of psychology. Also includes research materials and manuscript of "History of Academic Psychology in Canada", compiled by Mary Wright and C. Roger Myers (1939-1980); and files related to Myers' oral history project of Canadian psychologists on behalf of the Canadian Psychological Association.
Additional materials of Edward Alexander Bott (c. 1911-1930) and correspondence, notes and partial manuscript of J.D.Ketchum's "Ruhleben: a prison camp society".
Myers, C. Roger
This fonds contains 19 accessions from University College. See accession-level descriptions for more details.
University of Toronto. University College
Correspondence, minutes, memoranda, briefs, reports, notes, manuscripts of addresses and publications, interviews, lecture notes, course outlines, photographs, posters, sound tapes and administrative records documenting the activities of Keith McLeod as a professor in the Faculty of Education, University of Toronto, with particular emphasis on multicultural and intercultural education, the teaching of English as a second language, multiculturalism, aging and health care. Included in the administrative records are files on the merger of the Faculty of Education with the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education. Related to these files are course outlines and lecture notes for courses given at the University of Toronto, University of Manitoba, and Université de Montréal. There are also files on the journal, Multiculturalism; on organizations such as the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers, Canadian Council for Multicultural and Intercultural Education, Canadian History of Education Association, Canadian Council of Multicultural Health, Multicultural Health Coalition, the Ontario Multicultural Organization; and on problems relating to the teaching of the French language in Saskatchewan.
McLeod, Keith A.
Fonds consists of records created by Sheldon P. Zitner over the course of his career as a scholar, writer, and poet. Files include published and unpublished drafts of poetry, correspondence relating to his career as a poet, drafts of academic essays, and various other records relating to his career. Also included is a copy of an interview of Zitner with Michael Enright from 2000.
Fonds consists of records relating to Dr Wilson‟s academic career and administrative role in the departments of English at Trinity College and the University of Toronto as well as correspondence, including poetry, relating to his position as editor of Canadian Forum.
Wilson, Milton T.
Fonds consists of files relating to White‟s professional life, including correspondence files of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens and the Classical Association of Canada, manuscripts of speeches, lectures and publications, student examination papers from Trinity College, Cambridge, and Newnham College, Cambridge, and her reading and lecture notes in Greek and Roman history. Also included are papers and offprints of works by other people, probably related to her position as editor of Phoenix.
White, Mary Estelle
The collection contains records pertaining to George Whitaker’s Provostship, as well as his final departure to England. It consists of vital records, correspondence, financial records, newspaper excerpts, tributes, manuscripts related to his theology teaching, and photographs.
Fonds consists of an 18-page typescript enclosed in a paper cover, entitled ‘Poems by Miss Florence Westacott, B.A. (Trin) '06’. The typescript includes editorial annotations.
Fonds consists of the personal records of Hortense Wasteneys and those she accumulated over the course of her involvement with Trinity College as well as documents related to her research on community service organizations. It includes original source documents accumulated by her father, Hardolph Wasteneys, over the course of his involvement with the Toronto University Settlement as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Fonds consists of handwritten and typed notes, addresses, sermons and newspaper clippings related to the Anglican Church and the debate over separate schools in Ontario.
Fonds consists of extensive correspondence from Dr Walters to his parents, his brother and sister from 1925 to 1945, when he wrote home every few days. They cover student life at Queen's University and more extensively at Trinity College, his working experiences on a Great Lakes steamer, his early married life, his experiences during the Second World War and his career as a doctor.
Walters, J. Allan
Fonds consists of numerous newspaper clippings, notices, invitations, and other memorabilia on people and events dealing with Trinity College, St Hilda's College, and the University of Toronto (covering the years 1915-77) as well as material on her friends and family, photograph albums and single photographs, and a few documents relating to H.A. Turner and Trinity Medical College (1885-88).
Beatrice Mary Scott
This collection consists of administrative records, calendars, student academic records, and records of student life at Trinity Medical College. Administrative records include Minutes of Corporation, records related to the amalgamation of medical faculties at Trinity College and the University of Toronto, correspondence files, a small number of general administrative and financial records, a Register of Students, and miscellaneous reports. Student records include textual and photographic records of academic standing and participation; records of student life include documents and photographs related to college groups, committees, societies, and teams. Also in the collection are a cap, belt, (and blazer purported to be from Trinity Medical College), as well as a manual press of the seal of Trinity Medical College.
Trinity Medical College
Fonds consists mainly of administrative records of the Trinity College Literary Institute, including the Debates and Conversazione Committees. These records show the wide variety of activities in which the Trinity College Literary Institute has traditionally been involved and the large part played by “The Lit” in the life of the College. Annual social events included TCLI dinners with some well-known speakers, as well as the annual formal dance, the Conversazione which began in 1871. Elaborate programs, posters and graphic works were produced to promote and advertise these and other events.
Trinity College Literary Institute
The records of the Trinity College Encounter Club include minutes, lists of members and activities, financial records, and records of the Conference of African Affairs and the Conference on the Canadian Indian. Issues of The Encounter are also contained in this fonds.
Trinity College Encounter Club
This collection consists of scrapbooks, administrative records, and records of productions and events. Records of productions and events comprise the bulk of this collection and include programs, posters, scripts, newspaper clippings, sound recordings, photographs, and more.
Trinity College Dramatic Society
Fonds documents all aspects of Trinity College's program of granting in absentia music degrees in Britain from its inception in 1885 to its demise in 1891. Included in this material is correspondence with practicing musicians, with those administering the program in Britain, and with various university and government officials. There are administrative records such as calendars, degree requirements and formal examination papers. Formal and legal documents, such as the “Memorial” and responses to it, as well as communications with university chancellors show the increasing opposition to the program. Many newspaper and journal clippings document these events.
Trinity College, Faculty of Music
The fonds consists of typescripts of a journal of a trip across Canada written sometime after 1898 and of six lectures on Shakespearean plays and heroines, as well as of newspaper clippings, correspondence, and printed items.
Sutherland, Robert Gordon
The collection includes correspondence from every period of Strachan's life, official documents, notes, and writings.
Fonds consists of essays, documents, photographs and one artefact from Mary Stedman’s time at high school and Trinity College.
Fonds consist of personal documents, notebooks, correspondence, and official documents from Richard H. Steacy’s student days at Trinity College, his time as Chaplain during the First World War, and his role in the church community following the war. Files also include newspaper clippings, poems written by Steacy and others, bibles, photographs and several artefacts from the war.
Steacy, Richard H.
The fonds consists of documents and photographs related to Dr. Stanbury’s education at the Trinity Medical College, and his later life in Chicago.
Charles E. Stanbury
This fonds is largely devoted to the minutes of the semi-annual and annual meetings of the St Hilda’s College Alumnae Association (SHCAA) and the finances of the association as well as minutes of its executive committee meetings. The reports in the minutes include details of the various social activities of the SHCAA and its relationships with other organizations (eg, Canadian Federation of University Women, Local Council of Women and several charitable groups). Finally the fonds has an eclectic mix of material relating to various activities of the SHCAA and to some graduates of the College.
Much of the early material suffered considerable water damage at some point in the past: some had to be discarded and other material was photocopied and then discarded. In consequence there are gaps in the early activities of the association. Later material arrived intermittently and there are no minutes for the years 1986/7-1995/6.
1.Minutes of Meetings and Associated Material
2.St Hilda’s College Council
St Hilda's Alumnae Association/St Hilda's College Council
Fonds consist of letters written by Professor William Clark to J.M. Snowdon and his daughter, Kathleen.
Johnston McLelland Snowdon
Fonds consists of pencil drawings executed by Ellen Simon as designs for the stained glass windows on the east wall of Strachan Hall, Trinity College. At the time she was working for the Yvonne Williams Studio, and the work was commissioned by Gerald Larkin. Three of the windows were completed. The fonds also includes a statement written by Ellen Simon in 1999 regarding the commission, design and execution of the windows.
Fonds consists of administrative records of the Senior Common Room including agendas and minutes from general and committee meetings, communications from various secretaries to members, membership lists, newsletters, financial documents, and event information. Fonds also includes various versions of the SCR constitution and by-laws.
Senior Common Room
Fonds includes agendas, minutes, and supporting documents of Senate meetings. Files also include correspondence and notices of meetings as well as reports and documents pertaining to the sub committees of the Senate: the Library, Media, and Academic computing committee; Student Awards committee; Academic Appointment committee; Planning and Outreach committee; Community Affairs committee; and the Nomination committee.
Trinity College Senate
The fonds consists of lectures, speeches (in person and on radio broadcasts), and sermons given by Seeley in his capacity as priest, religious leader, and provost. Files include programmes from services, events, and conferences, pamphlets written by Seeley, notebooks, and correspondence between Seeley and others. Fonds also includes letters received by Mrs. Seeley after her husband’s death, newspaper clippings and obituaries, official documents, photographs, and a printing plate.
Seeley, Reginald Sidney Kingsley
Fonds consists primarily of records kept by Professor Schieder to support his teaching of English literature, including notes, research, printed articles and offprints, biographies and bibliographies, sometimes relating directly to a specific course. Also included are his thesis and some student work.
Rupert M . Schieder
This fonds consists of textual material and artefacts including correspondence, a draft of William Kirby Rolph’s doctoral thesis, and drafts of articles. The fonds also contains newspaper clippings, certificates, pins and medals, and photographs relating to W.K. Rolph’s life and Ruth Bell’s academic career.
Bell, Ruth M.
Fonds consists mainly of files relating to both the administrative and public activities of the Atlantic Council of Canada during the years when Robert A. Spencer (RAS) was executive director of the Council. Also included are files relating to the ACC's involvement with the Canadian government, the North Atlantic Treaty Association, the Atlantic Treaty Association (ATA), the Committee on Atlantic Studies (CAS), and the Turkish Atlantic Council.
Atlantic Council of Canada