Showing 1920 results

Archival description
UTSC Archives Legacy collection
Print preview View:

Sod-Turning Ceremony

File includes clippings about the sod-turning ceremony for the initial construction of Scarborough College. File name taken from original file title.

SCAR Hall - Press Conference

File includes articles on Scarborough College Architecture; various editions of the Underground; various additions of the Spectrum; various editions of the University of Toronto's Independant Community Newspaper. File name taken from original file title.

[Service Ducts]

File includes clippings about architect John Andrews, original architecture. Includes images of the service ducts. File name taken from original file title.

[Scarborough College Architecture, misc.] [1/2]

File includes an Outline Specification for Labour and Material book, information/posters/articles on building, creation and architecture of Scarborough College; File contains Interim Report on Master Plan for Scarborough College, Master Plan Review 1969, Quantitative Profile of Scarborough College Student Body; a report on opening of the Recreation Centre; 1+2 Duplicate Pamphlets on Scarborough College

[Clippings - Architecture]

File includes printouts of various online articles and resources that reference the architecture at UTSC. Also includes information on various architects, including Donald Forgie and John Andrews, and architectural firms such as Page & Steele.

Plumptre, A.F.W - Basic Documents

File includes documents from Scarborough College's first principal, A.F.W. Plumptre. File name taken from original file title. Note that this file and the following file were originally located next to each other, and as a result this file has been placed in the Clippings series.

A-H [Faculty]

File includes clippings about faculty. Items are sorted alphabetically by last name. File name taken from original file title.

I-L [Faculty]

File includes clippings about faculty. Items are sorted alphabetically by last name. File name taken from original file title.

Photographs and Microforms

The series F. Photographs and Microforms covers the years 1965 to 1995 and 1999 to 2005. The collection, which mostly depicts the university and campus events and individuals, is a compilation of photographic materials that were taken by staff and students at UTSC for a variety of purposes. There are two subseries in series F

Photographs

The subseries F.1 Photographs covers the dates 1965 through 1995 and 1999 through 2005. The photographs have been arranged by subject and then chronologically within subject, showing the campus and buildings, events, and individuals. Of note are the many construction and building photographs taken during the earliest phases of construction on the campus, as well as during the building period in the late 1970s and early 1980s. There are many images depicting the library, including a number of slides that show library teaching presentations. Also noteworthy are the depictions of campus events, which show a vast number of staff and students.

[Buildings. Misc.]

File includes 9 black and white photographs, 3 colour photographs, 9 black and white negatives and 2 colour negatives depicting various campus buildings, including Miller Lash House, the S-Wing, the H-Wing and construction.

[Scarborough College University of Toronto Architecture] [1/2]

File includes 31 black and white photographs depicting the original construction of Scarborough College. Photos imprinted with name of construction and design companies, E.G.M. CAPE Co. (1956) LTD. General Contractor, Page & Steel and John Andrews Project Architects, and Ewbank, Millar & Associates LTD. Consulting Engineers.

[Scarborough College University of Toronto Architecture] [2/2]

File includes 31 black and white photographs depicting the original construction of Scarborough College. Photos imprinted with name of construction and design companies, E.G.M. CAPE Co. (1956) LTD. General Contractor, Page & Steel and John Andrews Project Architects, and Ewbank, Millar & Associates LTD. Consulting Engineers.

[Architecture Team]

File includes 1 black and white photograph showing the architectural team for the original campus buildings: Michael Hough, landscaper, John Andrews, architect, and Michar Huso- Brunt.

Results 1651 to 1700 of 1920