Showing 1913 results

Archival description
University of Toronto Scarborough Library, Archives & Special Collections UTSC Archives Legacy collection
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

[Aerial photographs]

File includes 5 aerial photographs: two, from 1954 and 1998, are identical shots showing the development of the campus between the two dates; another taken from 1966, the fourth presents the campus as it was in 1970 and the fifth has no date.

[Joan Foley]

File includes 13 black and white photographs, 11 colour photographs and 1 CD-R of photographs of Principal Joan Foley at various events, including her installation.

[Students]

Files include 48 black and white photographs and 6 colour photographs: [Various photos of students on campus].

[Events, misc.]

File includes 30 black and white photographs and 14 colour photographs of various events, mostly unidentified.

[Authors' Reception at Erindale College]

File includes 2 black and white photographs: [photos were removed from frames] Inscribed: Authors' Reception at Erindale College. Seated at the table are: Joy Carroll, Doris Anderson and Sylvia Fraser; Symbolic presentation resulting from the...

[Watts Lecturers]

File includes 19 black and white photographs and 4 colour photographs of various Watts lecturers including David Suzuki, Ed Mirvish, Hans Kung, Thomas Abel, and Stephen Lewis and others.

Stratford Shakespeare Festival

File includes production photos from plays at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Stratford, ON. Each photo is inscribed on back with the name of the play and actors. Photos taken by the Festival photographer.

[Various Campus Buildings]

File includes 10 black and white photographs, 2 colour photographs and 8 black and white negatives of campus buildings including the ARC, the riding stables, and the H-Wing.

[Architecture Team]

File includes 1 black and white photograph showing the architectural team for the original campus buildings: Michael Hough, landscaper, John Andrews, architect, and Michar Huso- Brunt.

Results 201 to 250 of 1913