- UTA 0171-A1989-0010
66 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Records from the Registrar's Office including correspondence and memos with the Dean's Office; committee files such as the Admissions Committee and Committee on Future Directions; collected statistics and statistical reports on admissions, enrollment and graduate employment. There are also photographs and videos documenting the Faculty's history including a video entitled 'We are the Faculty of Education'.
Administrative files including budgets, correspondence, flyers, student lists; curriculum publications, lessons materials (1963), film and photoprints; architectural plans for industrial arts shop classroom.
8 20"x16" colour composite photoprints of the graduating classes of the Faculty of Education and the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education for the years of 1984, 1986, 1992, 1994-1998.
Unidentified group photograph (possibly a summer course for teachers); photograph of the University of Toronto Schools building; snapshots of the classes of 1973-1974 and 1974-1975 (includes negatives for 1973-1974); mounted photograph of the Class Executive, 1914-1915, of the Faculty.
Items consist of records pertaining to the FEUT/OISE Art Collection.
Architectural drawings and plans of University buildings including: proposed Museum 1909; Women's Gymnasium and Devonshire Place, ca. 1936-38; University College Residence for the President, 1881; Chemical Laboratory, 1892; Faculty of Education and Pedagogy Bldg (proposed), 1889-1908; Women's Union Gymnasium (proposed), 1928; Old Knox College (Spadina Cres.) 1873; Student's Union and 3rd Gymnasium (1892-1894); Laidlaw Library, 1961; Medical Building. Maps and land use plans of the St. George campus grounds ca. 1889-1948.
Some early records relating to King's College and its lands including a parliamentary bill, land indentures, announcement of the Laying of the Cornerstone, early diplomas etc...
Photographic reproductions of drawings of University College Women's Residence and Old Knox College. Includes slides and photoprints.
Views of Sussex and Huron streets.
Views of the construction of Varsity Arena.
Disbound notebook, scrapbook and other papers relating to the Physical Plant department and the management of buildings including wages, renovations, insurance, campus events, prices, war measure etc... Lists and descriptions of portraits and paintings in the University (1969). Building files containing summary information of a historical and financial nature (with index). Slides taken of West Campus before and during construction, 1956-1959. Includes construction views of the Forestry Building, the Superintendent's Building, the Canadiana Gallery (Archives) and others.
Architectural drawings of University Buildings many of which have been demolished, rented or sold: Old Medical Bldg, Old Biology Bldg., School of Practical Science [old Engineering Building], Old Chemistry Building, 99-101 St. George, 146 St George (women's residence), 205 Avenue Rd. (University of Toronto Schools Athletic Grounds), 67 St. George, 6 Devonshire Place (University Extension), Connaught Medical Research Laboratories, 277 Huron (Victoria Club Curling Rink), 37-39 Wilcocks, 45 Charles St. E (formerly Rare Book Library), original proposal for the New Athletic Complex, 679-681 Spadina Ave., Aura Lee Playing Field and Athletic Club, 100 Queen's Park Cres., Kappa Alpha Lodge, Superintendent's Office (95 St. George), Chemistry Bldg, Trinity College School in Port Hope, early proposals for Robarts Library, 146 St. George, Simcoe Hall, 86 Queen's Park Cres., Queen's Park Cres. Women's Residence, 23 Grange Ave., Kappa Sigma Fraternity House, proposed Innis College.
There are also renovation drawings to existing buildings on campus as well as plans and assessed values of buildings in May 1946.
Three photoprints of the University Bookstore, 1956, one of which shows University College and Student's Administrative Council building.
Photoprints of the Old Medical Building, particularly of the laboratories before and after the fire as well as views of the Library Reading Room under renovation.
Photoprints and photonegatives of aerial views of the campus; varsity newspaper staff; graduating classes; members of the Mathematical and Physical Society.
Records of the Planning and Engineering Division, relating to the planning, construction and alteration to campus buildings. Includes correspondence, contracts, architectural drawings, reports, budgets and photographs. Buildings include (not complete): Best Institute, Economics, Superintendant's, Pharmacy (alterations), Ontario College of Education, the International Centre, McClennan Labs (alterations), Medical Science and well as a file on propertied on Gull Lake. There are more architectural drawings of other buildings (see case file for item list). Photographs include contruction views of Sigmund Samuel, Sidney Smith and 215 Huron buildings. There are also mounted photographs of University College and one aerial view of the campus grounds, n.d..
Records of the Superintendent, H. C. Milne relating to the planning, construction, renovation and opening of campus buildings including correspondence, contracts, progress reports, budgets, architectural drawings and photographs. Buildings include: Medical Sciences, Superintendant's Building Edward Johnson Bldg (Faculty of Music), Robarts Library, Pharmacy, Law, Chemistry Labs, Physics Building's LINAC Labs (Linear Accelerator), Aerospace, New College, Men's Residence, 79 St. George (Women's Union), U of T Press, Faculty of Arts Bldg (Sidney Smith) and files relating to buildings demolished.
Photographs (no description)
Minutes of the Council of the School of Hygiene, 1967-1975; minutes of meetings of the Departmental Heads, 1973-1975; minutes of meetings of the Curriculum Committee, 1968-1974; minutes of meetings of the Examiners Committee, 1967-1975.
Report of the Director of the School of Hygiene to the President of U of T; Brief presented by the School to the Royal Commission on Healt Services (Hall Commission); publications, photographs.
Photographs documenting the School of Hygiene. Includes Diploma in Bacteriology, class portraits (1960-1975) Also includes autographed portraits of the following scientists Andrew Balfour, F.P. Gay, Thomas Madsen and J.J. van Loghem.
Also included in this accession is a painting of Andrew Rhodes, Director of the School of Hygiene, 1956-1970
Slides transferred from the Science and Medicine Library.
3 original paintings
Records consist of director's files, photographs, log books, annual reports, licenses, work permits, financial statements, and other operational records concerning the U. of T. SLOWPOKE Reactor Facility
Records pertain to the SLOWPOKE Reactor Facility's Decommissioning Project and include progress reports, safety reports, log books, operation handbooks, decommissioning reports, fuel transport documents, correspondence and photographs.
Poster for the exhibit, "The stuff Dreams are made of: The Art and Design of Frederick and Louise Coates", held at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, January 16 to March 27, 1997.
Photographs (jpg images) document lectures and displays at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library. There is also one DVD of a lecture.
This accession from the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections contains annual reports, departments and task force meeting minutes, budget reports, memoranda, correspondence, staff and library manuals, policies and procedures, and exhibition case files.
This accession of records from the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections (often referred to as the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library) contains lead files for potential donations of material to the Department. Most of the records are from the desk of the former Director, Richard Landon, and contain correspondence, lists of material, and some appraisal records.
This accession of records from the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections (Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library) contains annual reports (ca. 2003-2013), event, lecture and exhibit files (ca. 1970s-2011) and Friends of the Fisher Steering Committee minutes (ca. 1985-2015). It also contains photographs that primarily document the many receptions and events held in the McLean Hunter Room from the buildings opening in 1973 to 1996. It also Includes images of the buildings and space occupied by the Department as well as photographs of staff.
Consists of records of three University College societies, including Regulations and Rules of Order of the Natural Science Association (1880), minutes, correspondence and records of the University College Literary and Athletic Society (1922-1932, 1941-1942, 1950-1958), and minutes of the Toronto Branch of the English Goethe Society (1947-1971). Also includes photographs showing graduating classes, Literary Society members, view of U.C. grounds, Canadian Officer Training Course, Canadian Expeditionary Force during World War I (1901-1974).
This accession contains material collected by the University College Archives. Most of the records have been collected and donated over the course of the College's existence, and range from personal records of prominent faculty members (Barker Fairley, George Needler, John McCaul), and various University College departments and committees, to more ephemeral and biographical reference material generally relating to the College. The accession also contains a large amount of photographs and sounds and moving images, as well as artifacts from the College.
The records predominantly consist of University Health Service Annual Reports, 1949 to 1992, and minutes of the Advisory Committee to the University Health Service, 1941 to 1971. Also included are numerous photographs of staff, predominantly from the 1970s, and a file of newspaper clippings pertaining to the University Health Services. There is also a “visits book”, circa 1945, that lists daily appointments, patients, and diagnoses.
Contains correspondence among Charles Kirk Clarke, William Belfry Hendry, James Alexander Roberts and others concerning the hospital unit, together with memoranda on the unit's history and personnel; war diary, in three volumes, recording daily activities of the hospital in Salonika; albums of photographs of the unit's activities in England, in Salonika, and en route to those places.
Panoramic view of the Canadian General Hospital No. 4 taken in England.
This accession contains a selection of x-rays done on soldiers at the Canadian General Hospital No. 4 during, and shortly after the First World War. The x-rays are mounted in an album, which patient names and wound descriptions listed on the back of each image. The accession also contains 4 detailed autopsy record books. The autopsies appear to have been completed at Basingstoke, England, where Hospital No. 4 was relocated from its original station in Salonika, Poland. Neither the x-rays or the autopsy reports appear to be complete.
Contains records reviewed from the Department of Cell & Systems Biology, formerly known as the Department of Zoology. Contains Undergraduate Affairs Committee records, annual department reports, copies of Zoonews, event files (UofT Day, ZooWoods material), curriculum development material and several photographs and films from departmental gatherings.
University of Toronto. Department of Zoology