These photographic materials relate to the Henri Nouwen Society and are arranged as follows:
1) Negatives. Archive opening. Taken by Wendy Lywood. 2000.
2) Negatives and 6 photographs. Archive opening #1. Taken by Beth Porter. September 21, 2000.
3) Negatives and 2 photographs. Archive opening #2. Taken by Beth Porter. September 21, 2000.
4) Negatives. Archive opening #3. September 21, 2000.
5) Negatives and 2 photographs. Archive opening #4. Taken by Beth Porter. September 21, 2000.
6) 9 Photographs. Archive opening and HNS board meeting. September, 2000.
7) 2 Photographs. HNS board meeting. [ca. 2003].
8) 9 Photographs. 10265 Yonge St. Pancake Tuesdays. 2004.
9) Negatives, 6 photographs and 1 contact sheet. Photographs of flowers sent to HNS. [ca. 2004].
10) Negatives and 1 contact sheet. L'Arche and HNS office BBQ at Marylou's. Last [picture] of Sarah Halub [illegible], Dave Haimon and Carl; Wendt and Thelus. 2005.
11) Negatives and 1 contact sheet. JOH gift bags; Peggy and Al; Marais and Collin; Marylou's retirement. 2006-2007.
12) 9 Photographs and 1 letter** from Robert J. Nunney to Maureen Wright. Photographs of Bob Durback sent to Maureen Wright by Burback's nephew, Robert J. Nunney. 2011.
13) 9 Colour print-outs. Inkjet photographic prints by the Henri Nouwen Society highlighting events and members. Magnets on verso. 2000-2010.
14) 6 Photographs. Miscellaneous photographs from the Henri Nouwen Society. [200?]
15) 26 photographs. Photographs removed from a photo binder and placed in acid-free envelopes. The front of the photo binder said: "St. John's Centre. Photos taken on Thursday, July 30, 1992 on visit to Ball's Falls and Saint John's Centre in the Niagara Peninsula, of Paul Kennedy, Nathan Ball, Frs. Henri Nouwen and Edward Jackman of L'Arche Daybreak, Richmond Hill." Photos are now numbered #1-26, which corresponds to their order within the binder.
** This letter was removed by archival staff and can be found separately in the archives. See the "Allied Material" section of this page for more info.