- CA OTTCA F2197
The Trinity College Tennis Club began as the St. Hilda's Tennis Club around 1940. Sometime later (1950-52) it became known as the Trinity Grads Tennis Club (membership dependent on being a graduate of any university). In 1962 it became the St. George Tennis Club, opening up membership to all interested players. About 1976 the name was changed again to the Trinity College Tennis Club. There were originally five courts; two were lost in 1960 when St. Hilda's expanded. In 2012, the courts were closed due to the construction of the Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport. In 2016, the Club was advised that Trinity College would not re-open the courts. Despite lengthy negotiations between the Club, Trinity College, and the City, the final AGM was held on September 17, 2017.
Trinity College Tennis Club