- UTA 0223
- 1937- 1998
This fonds contains 5 accessions of records from Woodsworth College (formerly part of the Division of University Extension). See accession-level descriptions for details.
University of Toronto. Woodsworth College
1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
This fonds contains 5 accessions of records from Woodsworth College (formerly part of the Division of University Extension). See accession-level descriptions for details.
University of Toronto. Woodsworth College
Fonds consists of material documenting the professional life and work of Prof. Judith Friedland. Records focus on her education and career within academia, in particular as a professor, and former Chair of the Department of Occupational Therapy. Material also covers some aspects of Prof. Friedland’s career working as an occupational therapist. Records include typescripts and presentation notes, administrative records from the Department of Occupational Therapy, teaching and course material, clinical notes, correspondence, awards, and biographical material.
The history of occupational therapy in Canada has significant coverage through records related to the research and publication of Prof. Friedland’s book, Restoring the Spirit, as well as through the collected records of Helene Primrose LeVesconte, Thelma Cardwell, and Isobel Robinson. Represented in Series 8 to 10, these three individuals each served as former heads of the UofT’s Department of Occupational Therapy, in addition to teaching and practicing occupational therapy. The collected historical material includes minutes, typescripts, correspondence, artifacts and teaching material.
Friedland, Judith F.
Fonds consists of records documenting aspects of the professional life and work of Prof. Gunderson. Material reflects the Professor’s academic interests in areas such as pay equity and mandatory retirement, as well as representing his work consulting for various governmental agencies, particularly Human Resources and Social Development Canada. Records include offprints, data print-outs, correspondence, background material and court exhibits.
Correspondence of Lana Peters (Svetlana Alliluyeva, 1926-2011) to Mary Burkett, 1993-2013. Includes print articles about Svetlana Alliluyeva during and after her defection to the United States from the Soviet Union in 1967.
Collection of drafts and final manuscripts for his published and unpublished writings, correspondence; 170 photographs; family papers including correspondence from his sister Mary and his grandfather John Allen.
This collection of Young-Bruehl’s papers contains a wide variety of material ranging from juvenilia, high school, and university student work, to drafts, correspondence, and publicity material surrounding all of her major publications. It also includes a significant amount of correspondence over the span of her life, both personal and professional, along with materials relating to her teaching, academic work, and her psychoanalytic practice.
Fonds contains 1 accession of records from the International Teach-In Committee. See accession-level description for details.
University of Toronto. International Teach-In Committee
This fonds contains 3 accessions of records from Caput. See accession-level description for details.
University of Toronto. Caput
This fonds contains 1 accession from the Great Lakes Institute. See accession-level description for details.
University of Toronto. Great Lakes Institute
This fonds contains 3 accessions of records from the Centre of Criminology. See accession-level descriptions for details.
University of Toronto. Centre for Criminology
The collection contains materials related to the Canadian Farm Radio Forum, which ran from 1941-1964. Records in this collection relate to the operation of the Canadian Farm Radio Forum, as well as to international initiatives and research. The materials in this collection include meeting minutes, correspondence, memoranda, surveys and questionnaires, reports, broadcast programming and transcripts, pamphlets and promotional materials, research notes, articles, newspaper clippings, and scrapbooks.
The collection has been arranged into 6 series.
Canadian Farm Radio Forum Collection
This fonds from the Canadian Historical Review contains 8 accessions. See accession-level description for details.
Canadian Historical Review
This fonds contains 1 accession of records from the UofT's Department of Medicine. See accession-level description for details.
University of Toronto. Department of Medicine
This fonds contains 3 accessions from the Tenure Appeal Committee. See accession-level descriptions for details.
University of Toronto. Tenure Appeal Committee
Includes drafts, correspondence, photographs and other material mainly pertaining to Edmund Wilson’s O Canada: an American’s notes on Canadian Culture (1965).
This fonds contains 1 accession from the Elementary Physical Laboratory. See accession-level description for details.
University of Toronto. Elementary Physical Laboratory
Fonds consists of the professional and personal records of Prof. A.P. Thornton, historian and former Chair of the UofT’s Department of History. Records document some of his publishing activity, academic work presenting and teaching, as well as aspects of his personal life including creative writing and family history. While Prof. Thornton’s administrative role at the University is not significantly reflected in the records, the material contains documentation of the professor’s work with the Presidential Advisory Board in the mid-1980’s related to divestment in South Africa. Other records include family photographs, correspondence, and genealogical research.
Thornton, Archibald Paton
Notebooks of Mabel B. Taylor relating to courses in pharmacy, bacteriology, anatomy & physiology, nursing and dietetics, demonstrations, chemistry, hygiene at the Hospital for Sick Children, 1914 and 1918-1919. Associated materials relating to nursing include: clippings, Hospital for Sick Children "Rules for Nurses", examinations, and booklets for students at U. of T., "The training school for nurses of the Hospital for Sick Children" 1886-1917.
Memorabilia for undergraduate programme in medicine (1908-1913), belonging to Benjamin Franklin Keillor, MB 1913.
Photographs include: Faculty of Medicine, graduating class of 1913; members of the University of Toronto Medical Society Executive, 1911-1912; Faculty of Medicine calendar for 1909.
Keillor, Benjamin Franklin
Literary Papers, Fiction and Non-Fiction
Boxes 1-6, 10-14
Insight: A Journal of Catholic Opinions
Literary Manuscripts by Other Authors
Eustace, Cecil John
Fonds consists of photocopy of a certificate re R.S. Kelly's teaching performance at Victoria College from President Rev. A. McNab, 1849: photocopy of manuscript titled "A Course of lectures on astronomy", 1851 (O/S).
Kelly, Richard Seymour
The fonds consists of records that reflect Ann Saddlemyer’s close friendship with Irish poet Seamus Heaney. It includes correspondence with Heaney and his family, drafts of Heaney’s poetry, reviews and articles written about Heaney, and photographs of Heaney’s personal and work life.
The fonds is comprised of the following series: Series 1: Correspondence; Series 2: Literary Works by Seamus Heaney; Series 3: Records relating to Seamus Heaney; and Series 4: Photographs of Seamus Heaney.
Saddlemyer, Eleanor Ann
Fonds consists of correspondence, memoranda, lecture notes, drafts of articles and addresses, documenting the career of John Sawyer at Royal Military College, Kingston, Ontario, the Dominion Bureau of Statistics, and the University of Toronto, at the last especially as chair of the Commerce Programmes, with the Faculty of Management Studies, and as Director of the Institute of Policy Analysis. Also includes a revised (2012) copy of Professor Sawyer's memoirs.
Also included are 4 word-processing files:
-MEMTWO.DOC - Memoirs of a Statistical Economist's Random Walk through Academic Life (Revised edition March 15, 2012)
-RSMHIS31.DOC - The Rotman School: An Historical Perspective 1901-1998
-BOOKCH4.DOC - From Commerce to Management: The Evolution of Business Education at the University of Toronto
-CV.DOC - Curriculum vitae
Sawyer, John A.
This fonds contains 2 accessions from the Univerisity of Toronto's International Student Centre. See accession-level description for details.
Univerisity of Toronto. International Student Centre
Collection contains ephemera related to education in Ontario. This ephemera includes materials such as educational certificates, grade reports, teaching applications, contracts, meeting minutes, school accounts, student rolls, correspondence, inspection reports, examination papers and timetables, insurance policies, student assignments and workbooks, and class photographs.
This collection has been arranged into 9 series.
Memorabilia including programmes, snapshots, group portraits, clippings documenting two graduates of the class of 1941 who later married: Shirley Hill, UC (Law) and James Warner Eakins, BASc (Civil). Of interest are a set of napkins embroidered for Shirley Hill by her mother Gladys Legge (B.A. 1914) for her graduation and several graduation snapshots of her and her classmates, all law students. There is a few documents on class reunions, 1941 programs for U.C. Follies and Skule Nite, as well as a May 1939 Presentation of Colours program.
This collection contains a number of school supply catalogues from the mid-20th century. These catalogues include supplies such as school furniture, maps and globes, art supplies, science supplies, and school readers.
Fonds consists of correspondence and other records re teaching and other activities at Emmanuel College, 1976–1997; published lectures, article and review, 1987–1993; publicity material, programmes, photographs and other records re conferences, concerts, 1988–[2001?]; correspondence, reviews, publicity material, photographs and other records re “Crucified Woman”, 1991–1992; course descriptions, [200–?]; published lectures, article and review, 1989–1993; curriculum vitae, 2001; and photographs of travels, conferences, students, Emmanuel faculty, and other subjects.
Dyke, Doris Jean
Fonds consists of the following series: records relating to research, 1934-2002; records relating to courses, 1950-1980; records relating to students, 1962-1993.
Field, George Wallis
Slater, John Greer
Collection of personal & business correspondence with authors,publishers, organizations, readers; minutes of the Canadian Authors Assoc.; manuscripts and typescripts of his writings and lectures as well as galleys and publicity for his books; clippings and scrapbooks of his columns and articles in the Globe & Mail and Saturday Night; 976 photographs of Canadian and international authors.
Deacon, William Arthur
Includes extensive correspondence, manuscripts, etc. with Joe Rosenblatt, David Gurr; drafts, research and correspondence related to Barbara Klein-Muskrat: Then and Now; The Lubavitchers Are Coming to Second Avenue; Ritual Slaughter; The Mikveh Man; The Golden Ghetto; The Magic Pot; correspondence, research and drafts for piece on Richard Landon and the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library; Arthur Drache material; unpublished children’s stories; family material; ghost writing; mentoring and other material related to the life and work of Sharon Abron Drache.
Drache, Sharon Abron
The T.F. McIlwraith fonds consists of records documenting McIlwraith’s training and career as an anthropologist as well as his roles as an administrator and professor at the University of Toronto. Covering three separate accessions, material primarily includes professional records related to his research, teaching, and publishing activity. Fonds includes significant coverage is of McIlwraith’s writing, both published and unpublished. Series 17 (The Bella Coola Indians) focuses on his research with the Nuxalk Nation for the book The Bella Coola Indians. Extensive correspondence, subject files, maps and photographs are included within the fonds and partially consist of material collected and/ or sent to McIlwraith in connection with his research.
Also includes a typescript of Prof. McIlwraith's book "The Bella Coola Indians" (Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1948) including field notes, vocabulary card, photographs and copper plates of illustrations related to his research about the Nuxalk Peoples of Bella Coola, British Columbia.
McIlwraith, Thomas Forsyth
Fonds demonstrates Lynch’s professional output over the course of four decades. The body of records primarily represents her written work, while there are also audio-visual recordings of lectures and presentations. Items include: published articles, typed and hand-written speeches and lectures, professional reports, newspaper articles about Lynch, recordings of lectures and presentations, recordings of television and radio appearances.
Lynch, Abbyann Day, 1928-
Fonds consists of minutes, constitutions and regulations, reports, correspondence and other records of the Annesley Student Government Association and its successor the Annesley Addison Student Government Association.
Annesley Student Government Association
Fonds consists of minutes (including extracts), notes and drafts, reports and other records of the Victoria College Board. Also includes minutes of the annual meetings of ministers of the Wesleyan Methodist Church to elect Board and Officers of the College, 1862-1866. Fonds also consists of records of committees of the Victoria College Board, including the Building Committee.
Victoria College (Cobourg, Ont.). Board
Includes sketches and book jackets.
This collection demonstrates the scope and practice of operating an antiquarian bookseller’s establishment both before and during the use of computerized orders, payments, and catalogue creation. In particular, it deals with Patrick McGahern Books in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, also known as both The Book Boutique and Patrick and Liam McGahern Books. The collection contains business records,financial records, book orders, correspondence, memorabilia, a card catalogue, and bookseller’s catalogue proofs, masters, and prints related to the operation of Patrick McGahern Books.It also contains a moderate collection of nineteenth and twentieth-century bookseller’s catalogues either collected or used by Patrick and Liam McGahern.
Patrick McGahern Books
Includes personal and professional correspondence; personal photographs; official documents; receipts and invoices; typescript drafts of books; newspaper articles, passports, cultural and political pursuits. Various highlighted items in his collection include many interesting photographs documenting the May Day Rallies of 1933-4 in Hamilton, Ontario-suggesting that he had an active role in organizing these demonstrations. There are also a number of newspaper clippings (primarily from The Daily Colonist (Victoria, B.C.), documenting such issues as communism, the war in Vietnam, Cyprus, various actions taken by the Canadian Government, and celebrities such as Marilyn Munroe and Princess Diana. A series of postcards document a trip taken by Sam Lawrence across Europe in 1936. Also featured is a collection of photographs of Lenin from 1897-1917 from a book of photographs entitled “Lenin” edited by Vladimir Il’ich and a collection of postcards documenting the Third Congress of Komintern in Russia, 1919. Lastly, there are two typescript books dedicated to Morisse and written by Georgoula Beikos entitled “The Greece That Fights: A Collection of Articles in Russian”, and a book of poems written by political prisoners on the Cypriot island of Gioura after the Greek civil war from 1945-1949.
Paul, Derek A. L.
Collection includes correspondence, notes, transcripts, and other working papers for Ezra Schabas's book Sir Ernest MacMillan: the importance of being Canadian, published by the University of Toronto Press in 1994.
This fonds contains 3 accessions of records from the University of Toronto's Department of University Extension and Publicity
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity
This fonds contains 1 accession of records from the University of Toronto Art Centre (UTAC). See accession-level descriptions for details.
University of Toronto Art Centre (UTAC)
Collection consists of Herman Geiger-Torel's library of piano-vocal scores, including his markings and notes.
Including 189 piano-vocal scores :
• Beethoven Fidelio. German. Peters. Pl.no. 7240 (With typescript dialogue)
• Bellini Norma. French. Leduc. Pl.no. 3605
• Norma. Italian. Ricordi, 1960. Pl.no. 41684
• La Sonnambula. German and ltalian. Peters. Pl. No. 5271
• Bizet Carmen. French and English. Boosey and Hawkes. Pl.no. US Bk251
• Carmen. French and English. Schirmer, 1958. #421. Pl.no. 12117
• Carmen. French. Choudens
• Boito Mefistofele. Italian. Ricordi. Pl.no. 44720
• Britten Rape of Lucretia. English and German. Boosey and Hawkes. Rev. 1947. Pl.no.15846
• Catalani Loreley. Italian. Ricordi. Pl.no. 54916
• Charpentier Louise. French. Heugel, 1900
• Cimarosa Il matrimonio segreto. Italian. Ricordi, 1944. Pl.no. 441687. Presentation copy from Ernesto Barbini
• Donizetti Don Pasquale. Italian and English. F. Colombo, 1965. Pl.no. 2419-231
• L'elisir d'amore. Italian. Ricordi. Pl.no. 41688
• Lucia di Lammermoor. Italian and German. Peters. Pl.no. 7736
• Dukas Ariane et barbe-bleue. French. Durand, 1906
• Gluck Alceste. English, French and German. Breitkopf & Härtel, 1904. Pl.no. V.A. 2039
• Orpheus. French and German. Peters. Pl.no. 9902
• Gounod Faust. French and English. Schirmer, 1930. Pl.no. 16100
• Roméo et Juliet. French and English. Schirmer, 1925. Pl.no. 13203
• Roméo et Juliet. French. Choudens. Pl.no. 1411
• Humperdinck Hänsel und Gretel. German. B. Schott’s Söhne, 1894. Pl.no. 25618
• Hänsel und Gretel. English. Schirmer. Pl.no. 31957
• Lehár Die lustige Witwe. English. Chappell, 1907. Pl.no. 23260
• Die lustige Witwe. German and English. Doblinger : Glocken
• Massenet Manon. French and English. Schirmer, 1940. Pl.no. 38782
• Werther. French. Heugel. Pl.no. 1812
• Menotti The consul. English. Schirmer, 1950. Pl.no. 42369 (With stage designs for the Guelph
• The medium. English and French. Schirmer, 1947. Pl.no. 41701
• The old maid and the thief. English. Ricordi, 1943. Pl.no. N.Y. 1282
• Milhaud Le pauvre matelot. French. Heugel, 1927. Pl.no. 29532
• Montemezzi L’amore dei tre re. Italian. Ricordi, 1915. Pl.no. 114651
• Monteverdi Poppea. Italian. Suvini Zerboni, 1937. Pl.no. S.501Z
• Mozart La clemenza di Tito. German and Italian. Breitkopf & Härtel. Pl.no. 12866, VA209
• Cosi fan tutte. Italian and German. Breitkopf & Härtel. Pl.no. E.B. 1666
• Cosi fan tutte. Italian and English. International, 1948 Pl.no.1051
• Cosi fan tutte. Italian and English. Schirmer, c1952. Pl.no. 42735 (With 1973 and 1974 COC tour notes)
• Die Entführung. German and Italian. Peters. Pl.no. 6445
• Die Entführung. German and English. Boosey & Hawkes, c1944. Pl.no. US Bk no. 109
• Don Giovanni. German and Italian. T. Ackermann. Pl.no. E.B.2180
• Don Giovanni. English and Italian. Boosey & Hawkes, 1966. Pl.no. H.15593
• Le nozze di Figaro. Italian and English. Schirmer, 1951. Pl.no. 42226
• Le nozze di Figaro. Italian and German Breitkopf & Härtel, 1899. Pl.no. V.A.1716
• Die Zauberflöte. German. Peters. Pl. no. 10425
• Die Zauberflöte. German and English. Schirmer, 1941. Pl.no. 39678
• Nicolai. Die lustigen Weiber von Windsor. Peters. Pl.no. 7774
• Offenbach Les contes d’Hoffmann. German and French. Choudens. Pl.no. A.C.5301
• Pergolesi La serva padrona. English. Kalmus, 1934
• Puccini La Bohème. German Ricordi c1897 Pl.no. 100171
• Gianni Schicchi. German Ricordi c1920 Pl.no. 118100 (118097)
• Gianni Schicchi. Italian and English Ricordi Pl.no. 121158 c1930
• Madama Butterfly. Italian Ricordi c1907 Pl.no. 110000
• Manon Lescaut. Italian Ricordi c1893 Pl.no. 95567
• II tabarro. German Ricordi c1920 Pl.no. 118098 (118097)
• Rossini Il barbiere di Sivigia. Italian Ricordi Pl.no. 41691
• Saint-Säens Samson et Dalilah. French and German Durand c1907 D&F 6935
• Strauss, R. Ariadne auf Naxos. German Furstner c1940 (B&H 1943) Pl.no. 6368 A.7453F.
• Elektra. German Furstner Sept 1 1969 production notes c1936 (B&H 1943) Pl.no. A.5654F. • Rosenkavalier. German and English. Boosey & Hawkes Pl.no. c1943 F.500
• Salome. German and English. Fürstner c1910 Pl.no. A.5503F.
• Salome. German and English. Hawkes & Son c1943 Pl.no. H15570
• Tchaikovsky Eugene Oniegin. Russian and English. Schauer & May Pl.no. 153
• Eugene Oniegin. German and English. Schirmer, 1936. Pl.no. 20096
• Queen of spades. French. A. Noël. Pl.no. A.N. 2068 (With list of props)
• Verdi Aida. Italian Ricordi 1944 Pl.no 42602
• Aida. Italian and English Schirmer, c1925 Pl.no.13573
• Ballo in maschera. German and Italian Ricordi Pl.no. 108971
• Falstaff. German Ricordi c1893 Pl.no. R&C 96370
• La forza del destino. Italian Ricordi 1944 Pl.no.41381
• Otello. Italian and English International 1948 ed #1000 • Rigoletto. Italian and German A. Kranz Pl.no. C.44991
• La traviata. Italian Benoit 276p.
• Il trovatore. German and Italian A. Kranz Pl.no. 18739 (Peters) 239
• Wagner Der fliegende Hollander. German Furstner c1909 Pl.no. A5777F
• Lohengrin. German Breitkopf & Hartel Pl.no. V.A. 301
• Die Meistersinger. German and English B. Schott's Sohne Pl.no. 18975a
• Parsifal. German B. Schott's Sohne Pl.no. 28400 c1910
• Walküre. German and English B. Schott's Sohne c1899 Pl.no. 26590 (Schirmer 1904)
• Walküre. German Peters Pl.no. 9803
• Rheingold. German Peters Pl.no. 9800
• Siegfried. German and English Breitkopf & Hartel c1914 Pl.no. RW 9
• Götterdämmerung. German and English Schirmer Pl.no. 37215
• Götterdämmerung. German B. Schott's Sohne c1908 Pl.no. 28000
• Tristan und Isolde. German (2 copies) Breitkopf und Härtel Pl.no. V.A.524
• Tristan und Isolde. German. Peters Pl. no. 9815
• Weber Oberon. German. Universal c1919 Pl.no. U.E. 5877 New dialogue and essay by H. GT.
• Weill Down in the valley Schirmer c1948 Pl.no. 41905 • Willan, Healey Deirdre. Photocopy of ms. 162 p.
• Wilson, C. Heloise and Abelard Photocopy of ms. 304 p.
• Wolf-Ferrari Quattri rusteghi. German and Italian J.Weinberger c1905 Pl.no. 1450
• Wolff, M. Der Heilige. German B. Schott's Sohne c1913 Pl.no. 29647. With composer's autograph to Lina Geiger-Kullmann, 1935
Fonds consists of a photograph and correspondence.
The fonds consists of records associated with Viola Whitney Pratt's career as a teacher and writer, her work in various non-for-profit organizations, E.J. Pratt's writings, and her personal life. The fonds is arranged in five series; see finding aid for details.
Pratt, Viola Whitney
Fonds consists of compositions, programs and reviews, photographs and family documents.
Fonds includes correspondence, notes, typescripts, translations, photocopies of journal articles, and other working papers about Hanslick. Files include Correspondence with other scholars; Contemporary reviews of Vom Musikalisch-Schönen; For commentary; Miscellaneous articles and reviews of publications about Hanslick; Miscellaneous writings by Hanslick; Various articles about Hanslick; Translation of Aus meinem Leben; Aus meinem Leben: Deutsche Rundschau; Blätter: 1853-4; Personalia; Bibliographical; Alt, Theodor; Barach, Sigmund; Bayer, Josef; Becher, Alfred Julius; Beneke, Friedrich Eduard; Bimberg, Siegfried; Bolzano, Bernard; Brentano, Franz; Burgh, Allatson; Dahlhaus, Carl; Dambeck, J. H.; Danzel, Theodor Wilhelm; Drbal, Mathias Amos; Du Bois-Reymond, Emil; Eitelberger, Rudolf; Exner, Franz; Fétis, François-Joseph; Flügel, Otto; Gade, Niels W.; Geibel, Emanuel; Gervinus, Georg Gottfried; Gluck, Christoph Willibald; Goldberger's chains; Goethe, Johann Wolfgang; Griepenkerl, Robert; Grillparzer, Franz; Grimm, Jacob; Gutt, Bernhard; Gutzkow, Karl; Hand, Ferdinand; Hanslik, Josef Adolf; Hanus, Jan; Harless, Christian Friedrich; De la Harpe?; Hartmann, Eduard von; Hasner, Leopold von; Hauptmann, Moritz, re Spohr; Hausegger, Friedrich von; Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich; Heine, Heinrich; Heinse, Wilhelm; Helmholtz, Hermann von; Herbart, Johann Friedrich; Herbartians; Herbart - Stout - Dumdey; Hiller, Ferdinand; Hiller, Johann Adam; Hirschfeld, Robert; Hostinsky, Ottakar - Herbart; Jahn, Otto; Johnston, William M.; Josephinism; Kahlert, August; Kalbeck, Max; Kant, Immanuel; Kausch, Johann Joseph; Khittl, Christoph; Köstlin, Karl; Krüger, Eduard; Laurencin d'Armond, Ferdinand Peter; Lessing, Gotthold Ephraim; Lobe, Johann Christian; Lotze, Hermann; Marschner, Franz; Marx, Adolf Bernhard; Mattheson, Johann; Meissner, A. G. (August Gottlieb); Meisler, Richard; Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix; Meyerbeer, Giacomo; Michaelis, Christian Friedrich; Moos, Paul; Mosel, Ignaz Franz von; Nägeli, Hans Georg; Nahlowsky, Joseph Wilhelm; Nyíri, János Kristóf; Ørsted, Hans Christian; Ulybyshev, Aleksandr Dmitrievich; Pamphlet war 1854+; Panofka, Heinrich; Pathologisch; Porta, Giambattista della; Printz, Felix; Riehl, Wilhelm Heinrich; Rochlitz, Friedrich; Rosenkranz, Karl; Rousseau, Jean-Jacques. Dictionnaire; Schelling, Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph von; Schneider, Paul; Schneider, Peter Joseph; Schubart, Christian Friedrich Daniel. Ideen; Schumann, Robert; Schwind, Moritz von; Shakespeare, William; Siebeck, Hermann; Siegel, Carl; Spitzer, Hugo, re Zimmermann; Stade, F. (Friedrich); Strauss, David Friedrich; Strauss, Dietmar, correspondence; Sulzer, Johann Georg; Tatarkiewicz, Wladyslaw; Thun-Hohenstein, Leopold Leo; Topitsch, Ernst; Vesque von Püttlingen, Johann; Vischer, Friedrich Theodor; Vogt, Theodor; Wagner, Richard. Lecture to Toronto Wagner Society; Wallaschek, Richard; Wedel, Gottschalk; Whyte, Robert; Wiener Zeitung; Winter, Eduard; Winterfeld, C. von; Zamminer, Friedrich; Zeising, Adolf; Zimmermann, J. A.; Hanslick - Zimmermann correspondence; Zimmermann. Wien 1848-1888; Zimmermann. Athenaeum; Zimmermann. Tonkunst; Zimmermann. Böhm; Zimmermann. Phil in Öst. 1848; Zimmermann, Robert; Zimmermann. Laokoon; Zimmermann. Spek Aesth; Hanslick. On the musically beautiful; VMS I, 1854"
Collection consists of 27 pages of stamps featuring composers, musicians, musical instruments, scenes from operas and ballets, folk dances, theatres, opera houses, and music conservatories and academies. Each page of stamps was arranged by Lee Bartel.