Print preview Close

Showing 3438 results

Archival description
Trinity College Archives
Print preview View:

1077 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Plan of a Subdivision of part of The University Grounds

This sub-series consists of one plan of survey as bounded by Hoskin Avenue to the south, Bloor Street to the north, and St. George to the west. Devonshire Place runs centre to those properties outlined. Annotations highlight properties currently held by the Monk Centre for International Studies, previously Devonshire House, university residences.

Records of related bodies

This series consists of architectural records that have been created for separate bodies but that relate to the built history of properties held or used by the University of Trinity College. Although not created directly for Trinity College, these materials (architectural plans, maps, and surveys), have a bearing on the present physical location or with locations associated with it; these plans may not be directly related to Trinity College use and may include materials not commissioned by the College.

The St. George [Mansions]

This sub-series consists of 7 items: 5 ink on linen drawings for an apartment building at the south-west corner of Harbord and St George Streets, Toronto; 2 blueprint architectural drawings outline changes proposed in 1924 to renovate the building to better serve as a student residence. These changes included the expansion of common areas, and the creation of a chapel on the main floor. These subsequent renovations were envisioned by Darling and Pearson, Architects.

Space Inventory - Area Take-off

This sub-series consists of 48 drawings drawn from several renovation or construction projects. These drawings, generally simple floorplans, were used to generate a space inventory used by the University in scheduling class space, and student residence accommodations.

Results 1 to 50 of 3438