File consists of programs and posters for concerts featuring works by Oskar Morawetz, and copies of newspaper articles, correspondence, and programs. The file includes copies of letters from Coretta Scott King, regarding the Morawetz's compositions written in tribute to her husband Martin Luther King, Jr.; from Rose Kennedy regarding Morawetz's composition written in memory of her son John F. Kennedy; from Edward Johnson regarding the dedication of Morawetz's composition "Land of Dreams"; and from Otto Frank regarding the premiere of Morawetz's "From the Diary of Anne Frank." A copy of the vocal score for "From the Diary of Anne Frank" is also included in the file, with a handwritten dedication from the composer to Jean Lavender, inscribed "with best wishes and many thanks for building the Music Library at the Faculty of Music of the University of Toronto."
The file also includes the following photographs:
- Sergei Prokofiev and Mstislav Rostropovich (autographed in 1972 by Rostropovich; photo from 1952)
- Oskar Morawetz and Mstislav Rostropovich
- Otto Frank (with dedication dated 1972 to Morawetz)
- Oskar Morawetz and Zubin Mehta
- Martin Luther King and family (with dedication to Morawetz)