- UTA 1916
Fonds consists of 2 accessions
B2000-0028: The records document the Women's Auxiliary of the University Settlement. The Women's Auxiliary was established in 1920, ten years after the creation of the University Settlement. The records in this accession consists of histories of the Women's auxiliary, its constitution, lists of members, correspondence and minutes from their committee meetings. Files also document the University Settlement Board meetings, the Camp Boulderwood initiative, and literature distributed by the University Settlement itself. Also includes a photograph of Marilyn MacDonald, president of the Women's Auxiliary University Settlement accepting the Annual Commnunity Leadership Award on behald of the auxiliary.
B2001-0010: The records document the Women's Auxiliary of the University Settlement. They consist of: copies of its constitutions; reports of officers and committees including President (1939-54), Secretary (1932-1950), Treasurer (1931-1983) House and Buying Committee (1933-1969), Public Relations (1945-74), Tea Conveanor (1963-1986) and Fashion Show (1980-1886); original minute books from 1920-1983; misc. correspondence (1940-1987); membership and supporters lists; one file relating to the writing of the history of the Women's Auxiliary. Also included are University Settlement Board of Directors minutes and reports, 1976-1984 as well as some miscellaneous publications, 1980-1986. Also includes 3 photographs and 33 negatives documenting a fashion show sponsored by the Women's Auxiliary of the University Settlement.
University Settlement. Women's Auxiliary