- UTA 0173-A1991-0026
Space inventory drawings of Simcoe Hall and Convocation Hall.
Space inventory drawings of Simcoe Hall and Convocation Hall.
Includes elevations, floor plans, heating plans of Library Building originally contructed in 1890-1892 showing extensions in 1908, 1917 and 1953
Architectural drawings for two buidings at Erindale College: early draings of the Research and Laboratory Block (1968) ; Theatre-Gallery-Conference Centre, Erindale College (Bldg. 329). (white prints)
Aperture cards of architectural drawings of most University Buildings in existence before 1975.
Specifications for additions, alterations and renovations to University buildings, 1912-1957: Pathological building, 1928; Examination Hall, 1947; Drill Hall, 1939 and 1947; Canadian School of Missions ( 97 St. George St.), 1929; Electrical building, 1919; Mechanical building, 1946 and 1947; Mill building, 1930; Hygiene Building (1925), swimming pool in north wing (1932), blood serum building and alterations to Hygiene building (1942), addition to south-east wing,(1937); Department of Biochemistry, Medical building, 1955; new library for Wycliffe College, 1929; University of Toronto Press building, 1948; Hart House: extension (n.d.), office waiting room, dressing room, rehersal room, and 'Green Room', 1948; Ontario College of Education building, 1931 and 1957; temporary boiler, U of T, 1946; Toronto Baseball and Athletic Company Ltd. stadium, 1926; south wing of Hygiene building, 1931; University College, 1946; McLennan Laboratories, 1946; David Dunlap Observatory, 1932; Institute of Aerophysics, 1949 and 1951; Varsity Stadium, 1950; Holwood (Flavelle) House, 78 Queen's Park; transformer room under bleachers at n.w. end of Varsity Arena, 1948; University Book Store, 1947; Trinity College chapel, 1953; University College Women's Residence (Whitney Hall), 1930; Economics Building (Mcmaster Hall), 1949 and 1953; Toronto General Hospital, 590-592 University Avenue, 1948; Trinity College, 1921 and 1922 (Queen Street site ?); new Knox College, 1912; Connaught Laboratory, 1926; Botany building heating tunnel, 1931.
Microfilm of specifications and architectural drawings for Scarborough College Library.
Space inventory map of Scarborough College Campus.
Microfilm (35mm) of architectural drawings of university buildings. Each reel appears to relate to the shipment of drawings sent to Kodak for microfilming and presumably these reels duplicate the aperture cards found in A1988-0039. All the shipments, however, do not seem to be present.
Contract specifications for Koffler Student Services centre (Project No.4317-001)
Design and construction files containing specifications, agreements, architectural, structural and mechanical/electrical drawings, soil studies, WCB performance bonds, insurance and warranties for various campus builidings and properties.
Aperture cards (35 mm) of drawings of the Athletic Building as well as microfilm reels of mechanical and electrical drawings of the Athletic Building; drawings of renovations made to the interior of the Best Institute and the Cockburn Centre.
Reel 1: Scarborough College. Student Housing; Reel 2: Erindale as built, Erindale Student Housing Phase III; Reel 3: Koeffler Student Services Centre, structural drawings; Reel 4: Fitzgerald Building, Fire Safety exits; also aperture cards of Erindale College Student Housing.
Drawings of reconstruction of the Haultain Building, phase I.
Architectural drawings of University Buildings many of which have been demolished, rented or sold: Old Medical Bldg, Old Biology Bldg., School of Practical Science [old Engineering Building], Old Chemistry Building, 99-101 St. George, 146 St George (women's residence), 205 Avenue Rd. (University of Toronto Schools Athletic Grounds), 67 St. George, 6 Devonshire Place (University Extension), Connaught Medical Research Laboratories, 277 Huron (Victoria Club Curling Rink), 37-39 Wilcocks, 45 Charles St. E (formerly Rare Book Library), original proposal for the New Athletic Complex, 679-681 Spadina Ave., Aura Lee Playing Field and Athletic Club, 100 Queen's Park Cres., Kappa Alpha Lodge, Superintendent's Office (95 St. George), Chemistry Bldg, Trinity College School in Port Hope, early proposals for Robarts Library, 146 St. George, Simcoe Hall, 86 Queen's Park Cres., Queen's Park Cres. Women's Residence, 23 Grange Ave., Kappa Sigma Fraternity House, proposed Innis College.
There are also renovation drawings to existing buildings on campus as well as plans and assessed values of buildings in May 1946.
Three photoprints of the University Bookstore, 1956, one of which shows University College and Student's Administrative Council building.
Photoprints and photonegatives of aerial views of the campus; varsity newspaper staff; graduating classes; members of the Mathematical and Physical Society.
Views of the construction of Varsity Arena.
Disbound notebook, scrapbook and other papers relating to the Physical Plant department and the management of buildings including wages, renovations, insurance, campus events, prices, war measure etc... Lists and descriptions of portraits and paintings in the University (1969). Building files containing summary information of a historical and financial nature (with index). Slides taken of West Campus before and during construction, 1956-1959. Includes construction views of the Forestry Building, the Superintendent's Building, the Canadiana Gallery (Archives) and others.
Records of the Planning and Engineering Division, relating to the planning, construction and alteration to campus buildings. Includes correspondence, contracts, architectural drawings, reports, budgets and photographs. Buildings include (not complete): Best Institute, Economics, Superintendant's, Pharmacy (alterations), Ontario College of Education, the International Centre, McClennan Labs (alterations), Medical Science and well as a file on propertied on Gull Lake. There are more architectural drawings of other buildings (see case file for item list). Photographs include contruction views of Sigmund Samuel, Sidney Smith and 215 Huron buildings. There are also mounted photographs of University College and one aerial view of the campus grounds, n.d..
Records of the Superintendent, H. C. Milne relating to the planning, construction, renovation and opening of campus buildings including correspondence, contracts, progress reports, budgets, architectural drawings and photographs. Buildings include: Medical Sciences, Superintendant's Building Edward Johnson Bldg (Faculty of Music), Robarts Library, Pharmacy, Law, Chemistry Labs, Physics Building's LINAC Labs (Linear Accelerator), Aerospace, New College, Men's Residence, 79 St. George (Women's Union), U of T Press, Faculty of Arts Bldg (Sidney Smith) and files relating to buildings demolished.
Minutes and reports of the Board of Governors' Property Committee (1963-1972), and Presidential Advisory Committee on Accommodation and Facilities (1968-1974); includes planning documents for Scarborough and Innis Colleges (1970); and one architectural drawing.
Subject files on the effects of the University subway and the Spadina Expressway on University grounds; reports from the Presidential Advisory Committee on Accommodation and Facilities; includes blueprints.
Negative microfilm of the drawings and specifications of the McMurrich Building Renovation Project.
Photoprints of the Old Medical Building, particularly of the laboratories before and after the fire as well as views of the Library Reading Room under renovation.
Plans of the School of Practical Science [old Engineering Building], Biology Building, Medical Building, Old Medical Building; Operating records for Central Heating Plant, 1911-1939; Daily Journal 1956; C.H. Best Institute, Opening Ceremonies.
Architectural drawings and plans of University buildings including: proposed Museum 1909; Women's Gymnasium and Devonshire Place, ca. 1936-38; University College Residence for the President, 1881; Chemical Laboratory, 1892; Faculty of Education and Pedagogy Bldg (proposed), 1889-1908; Women's Union Gymnasium (proposed), 1928; Old Knox College (Spadina Cres.) 1873; Student's Union and 3rd Gymnasium (1892-1894); Laidlaw Library, 1961; Medical Building. Maps and land use plans of the St. George campus grounds ca. 1889-1948.
Some early records relating to King's College and its lands including a parliamentary bill, land indentures, announcement of the Laying of the Cornerstone, early diplomas etc...
Photographic reproductions of drawings of University College Women's Residence and Old Knox College. Includes slides and photoprints.
Views of Sussex and Huron streets.
Official Convocation rolls. Also includes amendments dated 1987 and 1988 with reference to convocations 1946-1987. Unofficial convocation rolls available in Archives Print Room.
Official Convocation rolls. Unofficial copies in Archives Print Room may be used by researchers.
Official changes to convocation rolls processed from January 1 to December 31, 1989, dealing with the years 1946 to 1988.
Official Convocation roll for 1990 with amendments from 1946 to 1989. Unofficial copy in Archives Print room.
Census Tract Studies including programs and procedures. Census Tract Data - Results. Theoretical reports relating to enrollment (1970-1986). Code Books for early pre-Unistars (pre 1974)
Official Convocation roll. Unofficial printed set in Print Room.
Convocation Roll Book (printed). Microfilm copy in A78-0011 available for research use.
Official Convocation roll book (printed). Microfilm copy in A1978-0011 for research use.
Official roll book containing convocation programmes for 1983. Microfilm copy (1 reel) in A1978-0011 to be used only.
Official Convocation roll in a bound volume. Microfilm copy in A1978-0011 for research use.
Student statistics (anonymized) relating to enrolment, withdrawals, age, citizenship and geographic distribution, first year/grade 13 and mother tongue. Trends statistics, historical statistics, faculties etc. Reports prepared based on information in student record database.
This accession contains PhD student records from the Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation.
University of Toronto. Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation
Records of the Director of the Centre for the Study of the United States (CSUS) at the Munk School of Global Affairs, including the initial centre proposal, minutes of the Program Committee (2000-2004) and Steering Committee, as well as files pertaining to events and to distinguished visitors.
Part of C. B. Macpherson fonds
Accession consists of correspondence, certificates and photographs relating to honours bestowed on Professor C. B. Macpherson, most of which relate to the accompanying C. B. Macpherson Memorial Quilt, designed and made for him in 1989 by Ellen Adams from six of his academic hoods. Also includes two photographs of Macpherson receiving the Order of Canada from Governor General Jules Léger at Rideau Hall in 1977.
Annual examination questions , 1974-1975 for second and third year students; Christmas test questions, 1974-1975 for first year students; Annual examination questions for 1973-1974.
Chronological correspondence files and subject files of the Dean in matters relating to the administration of the faculty; students registers and other students activities, examination questions, examination returns, wills of Sir Joseph Flavelle and E.R. Wood; Resolution to U of T Senate on Dean Kennedy's death.
Press kit for the announcement of David Naylor as University of Toronto President contained on a CD. Includes press release, backgrounder, list of past presidents and photographs of the following: Bahen Centre, Convocation Hall, Soldiers's Tower University College, Student Centre at Uof T Mississauga and the main building at Scarborough College.
Blue prints for additions to the Mechanical Building (no. 6A [now #22]) by Allward and Gouinlock. The office also provided digital scanned PDF copies of the drawings.
Blue prints for additions to the Canadiana Building (no 47. ) by Mathers and Haldenby. The office also provided digital scanned PDF copies of the drawings.