Print preview Close

Showing 2 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions University of Toronto Archives and Records Management Services (UTARMS) Collection
Print preview View:

Horwood and White Collection

  • UTA 1389
  • Collection
  • 1842-1942

Fonds consists of plans of buildings and properties pertaining to the University of Toronto, including original drawings by Thomas Young of proposed University College buildings described as the Centre Building, East Wing and West Wing (ca 1842-1857); original drawings by Cumberland and Storm of University College (ca 1856-1857); original drawings by David B. Dick, Architect of Moss Hall (ca. 1887), Biological Building (ca 1887) Museum (1889), Students Union Gymnasium (1892), restoration of University College and New Library Building (ca 1890-1892), Chemical Laboratory (1893-1894), Old Wycliffe College Building (n.d.), and other working drawings. Many drawings annotated with date 1922 by J.C. B. Horwood.

Horwood and White

Horwood Collection

  • UTA 1390
  • Collection
  • 1853

Photographic copies of architectural drawings of floor plans, elevations, and sections of the Toronto Magnetic and Meteorological Observatory, by the firm Cumberland and Storm and drawn by John Worthington, September 5, 1853.

Cumberland and Storm