CA ON00389 C8-1-33
Letters and clipping related to Sylvie the actress
- 1907-1969 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
4 handwritten letters, 1 envelope, 1 transcription of an magazine article, 13 photocopied letters, and 2 newspaper clippings
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Autograph letter from Alexandre Arnoux to J. Sanders, dated «30 mai 69», with envelope stamped «Paris 30-6 1969». Remembers Antoine, whom he met early in his career. Would be happy to help Sanders with his research.
- Autograph letter from Maurice Tourneur to an actress [Sylvie?], dated «Paris, le 15 janvier 1907», on letterhead «Théâtre national de l’Odéon. Administration». Expresses his displeasure: because the actress cannot attend the rehearsal of Heidelberg, he will have to schedule 4 extra rehearsals.
- Autograph letter from actress Sylvie to J. Sanders, dated ? Asks Sanders to reschedule their meeting.
- Autograph bristol from actress Sylvie to J. Sanders, dated «27/12/68», with envelope stamped «Paris, 21-12 1968». Will meet with Sanders with pleasure, to discuss Antoine.
- Envelope (empty) addressed to «Mademoiselle Sylvie», from André Antoine – several stamps.
- Handwritten transcription from the magazine Miroir, 25 janvier 14
- 2 press clippings about actress Sylvie
- 13 photocopies of letters from Antoine to Sylvie.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Access is restricted
Box 3 Folder 33