- 1935-2014 (Production)
Niveau de description
Étendue matérielle et support
45.16 m of textual, photographic, and cartographic records, publications, films, and audio recordings
Zone du contexte
Nom du producteur
Founded in 1935 as the Department of Fine Art. In 1946 the Department merged with Archaeology to become the Department of Art and Archaeology. In 1962, the Department changed its name back to the Department of Fine Art. Around 2006, the Department became known as the Department of History of Art/Graduate Department of Art. It is sometimes referred to as the Department of Art.
Source immédiate d'acquisition ou de transfert
Zone du contenu et de la structure
Portée et contenu
Fonds consists of 15 accessions from the Department of History of Art/Graduate Department of Art and its predecessors .
A2012-0006: Records of the Kommos excavation project, assembled primarily by Professor Joseph W. Shaw, and consisting of correspondence, 104 notebooks, contact sheets and negatives, slides, ordered catalogue cards, trench and specialist reports, site drawings, original drawings and photographs produced during the excavations, maps, newsletters, and copies of the five volumes of Kommos publications Includes audiotaped interviews and videos, and CDs of images used in the various volumes.
A2018-0027: This accession from the Department of History of Art/Graduate Department of Art contains annual budget and contract information, funds and donation reports, graduate program correspondence, OCGS appraisals, Chair's correspondence (Peter Brieger), lecture series material, and retired faculty HR/personnel files.
Évaluation, élimination et calendrier de conservation
Mode de classement
Zone des conditions d'accès et d'utilisation
Restricted; Subject to review under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act