- 1883-2010 (Production)
Niveau de description
Étendue matérielle et support
18.05 m; 43 boxes of textual records and photographs
Zone du contexte
Nom du producteur
Pharmacy education in Ontario traces back to 1868, when informal academic experiments comprised the principal educational practices. In 1882, the Ontario College of Pharmacy (now Pharmacists) began operating the pharmacy school that ultimately became part of the University of Toronto in 1953. In 2001, the Faculty was renamed the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy in honour of alumnus Leslie Dan, who donated $13 million to ensure that the Faculty continued to grow and blossom into a worldwide leader in pharmacy education and research. Through this 140-year history, pharmaceutical education in Ontario evolved considerably.
Taken from http://www.pharmacy.utoronto.ca/about-us/our-history.
Source immédiate d'acquisition ou de transfert
Zone du contenu et de la structure
Portée et contenu
This fonds contains 5 accessions of records from the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy and its predecessors. See accession-level descriptions for more details.
Évaluation, élimination et calendrier de conservation
Mode de classement
Zone des conditions d'accès et d'utilisation
Restricted; Subject to review under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act