- 1823-1972 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
77.43 m of textual records, photographs and architectural plans
(349 boxes, 146 volumes, 63 reels of microfilm)
Name of creator
The Board of Governors was called the Board of Trustees until 1906. In 1972 the Board of Governors merged with the University of Toronto Senate to become the University of Toronto Governing Council, now known as the Office of the Governing Council.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 21 accessions. See accession-level descriptions for more details.