- 1956-1984 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
5.27 m of textual and graphic records
Name of creator
The Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry was established in 1921 from the Department of Chemical Engineering.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 1 accession.
A1993-0009: Contains files created in the Chairman's office and the General Office, include correspondence of the Chair of the department; departmental records relating to programmes, societies, women, research, university, graduate, undergraduate and faculty.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Restricted; subject to review under "Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act"