- 1920 - 2003 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
19.48 m; 74 boxes, 4 over sized boxes, 6 map drawers, 69 lantern slides and 1 wooden printing block of textual, architectural, cartographic and graphic records
Name of creator
The Department of Geography and Planning was established as the Chair of Geography on July 1, 1935. It was knows as the Department of Geography from September 12, 1935 until it was absorbed in the the Department of Urban and Regional Planning in 1981. The Department was renamed the Department of Geography and Regional Planning in 2***.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 14 accessions from the Department of Geography and Planning. See acccession-level listings for more details.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Restricted; subject to review under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.