- 1926-2000 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
9.52 m (47 boxes) of textual records
Name of creator
Established in 1887; dormant after 1894; from 1922 cited as the Department of Law; established in 1937 as an independent department within the Faculty of Arts; succeeded in 1941 by the School of Law; name changes in 1955 back to the Faculty of Law.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 7 accessions of records from the Faculty of Law. See accession-level descriptions for more details.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
See accession-level details.