CA UTA 1192
Blake Marani Family fonds
- 1916-1918 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.07 m of textual and graphic records
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This small accession contains the following:
- Letter from Gerald Blake at the front to his Uncle in 1915, a letter from his cousin Clara Benson to his mother regarding his death, 1916 and a telegram from informing the Blake family of Gerald Blake's death.
- Reminiscence by Constance Blake Marani when she worked in Hart House under Dr. Bott and Dr. Blatz during the World War I as well as postcards she received from soldiers serving overseas.
- Transcripts of six World War I letters home from Geoffrey Marani June - Nov 1918.
- Photograph of Ferdinand Marani in WWI uniform, ca. 1916
- Two digital scanned copies of family photos: Constance Blake in the nursing type uniform worn in Rehabilitation Hospital at Hart House; Prof Van der Smissen surrounded by his son, nephews and young brother-in-law. ca. 1905.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Blake Marani Family (Creator)