Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
A committee was formed in November 1896 at a meeting of the Missionary and Theological Association to make arrangements for a January Reunion of Divinity Students of Trinity College. This became a yearly event known as the Clerical Alumni and Associates Conference and Reunion. From 1922 the Conference was held in September, except in the years 1931 and 1943 when the General Synod met in Toronto. The lectures endowed by the late Dean George Lothrop Starr were an important feature of these conferences. For nearly 20 years Rev. and Mrs. Harry S. Musson gave a reception for delegates and their wives at the Toronto Hunt Club.
In 1985 the Clerical Alumni became the Trinity College Divinity Associates.