CA ON00389 C8-1-39
Letters to André Antoine
- 1902-1929 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
3 handwritten letters, 1 postcard, and 1 handwritten bristol note card
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Autograph bristol card from actress Blanche Denège to Antoine, dated «1er janvier 1929», letterhead «43, rue Saint-Georges Téléph: Trudaine 31-22». Wishing Antoine a happy new year.
- Autograph postcard [sketch of Antoine by Zim] from Gabriel Signoret to Antoine, dated «26-11-26». Word of friendship, reminiscing about the tour in America, when Antoine was sharing with all of them his lessons.
- Autograph letter from Gabriel Trarieux to Antoine, dated «Le Guéry Barbezieux, Charente. 14 août 1902». Drop a note to Clemenceau; now they have to wait. Shares various gossips. Will touch up his play.
- Autograph letter from Gabriel Trarieux to Antoine, dated «Paris 1er mars 1919». Is waiting to hear if he will be named at La Gaité. In that case, he will need a secretary. Would Michel be good? If so, can Antoine give his address to Trarieux?
- Autograph letter from André Dumas [?] to Antoine, n.d. Talks about a ceremony.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Box 3 Folder 39
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Antoine, André (Subject)