- 1914-2011 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
36.72 m of textual and graphic records, architectural drawings, and publications (145 boxes)
Name of creator
Established in 1914 as the Department of Social Service. Name changed in 1929 to the Department of Social Science, and again in 1941 when it became the School of Social Work. In 1972, the name was changed again when it became the Faculty of Social Work. Current name reflects a donation.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 8 accessions of records. See accession-level descriptions for more details.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
See accession-level description for details.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
See accession-level description for details