University of Toronto. Faculty of Forestry

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

University of Toronto. Faculty of Forestry

Parallel form(s) of name

  • University of Toronto. Faculty of Forestry and Architecture

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1907-current

History

The Faculty of Forestry was established in February 14, 1907. The name was changed to the Faculty of Forestry and Architecture on July 1, 1975 upon the merger of the Faculty of Forestry with the Department of Landscape Architecture. On July 1, 1979, the name of the faculty was changed back to the Faculty of Forestry when the Department of Landscape Architecture attaining independent standing.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places