University of Toronto. Faculty of Forestry fonds
- 1887-2000 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
104.59 m: 379 boxes of textual records, 39 boxes photographs; 34 items;1-35 mm reel (pos.)
Name of creator
The Faculty of Forestry was established in February 14, 1907. The name was changed to the Faculty of Forestry and Architecture on July 1, 1975 upon the merger of the Faculty of Forestry with the Department of Landscape Architecture. On July 1, 1979, the name of the faculty was changed back to the Faculty of Forestry when the Department of Landscape Architecture attaining independent standing.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 23 accessions of records from the University of Toronto Faculty of Forestry, including the Dean's office. See accession-level descriptions for details.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Restricted; subject to the "Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act"