- 1937- 1998 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
14 m of textual records (35 boxes)
Name of creator
Established in 1974 when the Division of University Extension split to become Woodsworth College and the School of Continuing Studies.
Initially established to support part-time students, the majority of Woodsworth’s students now study full-time. Still, about one-third of its students are part-time. All students have full access to the courses and programs offered through the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 5 accessions of records from Woodsworth College (formerly part of the Division of University Extension). See accession-level descriptions for details.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Restricted ; Subject to review under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
See accession-level descriptions for details