- 1894-1979 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
5.26 m of textual and photographic records, sound recordings and publications (38 boxes)
Name of creator
The Division of University Extension began in 1947 as the Department of University Extension, which was created from the split between the Department of University Extension and Publicity into two separate unites: The Department of Publicity, and the Department of University Extension.
The Division eventually split in 1974 to become Woodsworth College and the School of Continuing Studies.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This fonds contains 10 accessions from the Division of University Extension (formerly knows as the Department of University Extension). See accession-level descriptions for more details.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Restricted ; Subject to review under "Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act"
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
See accession-level descriptions for more details.