- 1994-1997, 2002 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
File consists of:
1. Letter of invitation to Bishops from the regions to join the North American Committee of Faith and Sharing and their replies.
2. Letters from the regions to the Committee regarding their ideas on the structure of the North American Committee.
3. Correspondence regarding financial matters including details of an account set up by the Guardian Angels Church with Conference Services at the University of Guelph used for Faith and Sharing’s 25th anniversary celebrations, including a banking book for an account with the Royal Bank and a letter from Margaret Johnston to the Committee explaining an error which occurred on the account.
4. Letter from Richard Alway, President of the University of St. Michael’s College, to Marilyn Moore re the Faith and Sharing Archives, 16 October 2002.